Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews in St. Marys, ON

Found 8 reviews matching the search See all 3,438 reviews
Productive, good environment
Line Operator (Former Employee) –  St. Marys, ON8 January 2018
It was a good environment to work in, good people to work around, fast paced, and constantly moving.It was a factory, where you had to do cleaning in place, sanitizing, setup, and run different products on certain lines.
lost job due to plant cloure
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  St. Marys, ON16 January 2017
loved working for Heinz but closed plant due to cutbacks. great co workers, sometime had to work lots of overtime. was able to learn a lot and moved up very quickly
Overall I would say it was a nice place to work.
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  St. Marys, ON18 December 2016
At times it wasn't the easiest to work there but I am sure that most places are run the same way. I only meant that quite often materials and/or ingredients would run short of a typical product run. We would have to "brite pack" the product into other boxes until the proper boxes were delivered. The same thing would happen when we would run short of ingredients to run a certain product so that run would either be postponed until all ingredients were accounted for or the run would have to be cut short until proper supplies were available. All in all the atmosphere there was upbeat. I did enjoy my job as a machine operator. My co-workers were friendly and easy to talk to and get along with. Management was very friendly, courteous, easy to talk to and they listened to our concerns and when they could they tried to make things easier for us.
Pros
Annual Christmas parties, treats throughout the year, and quarterly bonuses.
Cons
Rework, very, very hot working in certain sections of the production area.
excellent wages
Shipper/Receiver/Order Picker (Current Employee) –  St. Marys, ON30 September 2016
the wages were good, the benefits good. it is a fast paced environment. It has store where you can purchase products by Kraft and Heinz and at very reasonable prices
Competitive Factory Environment
Inventory Clerk (Current Employee) –  St.Marys Ontario13 September 2016
Working from the floor up to the office has given me valuable incite and experience that has enabled me to do my current job more efficiently and effectively, I will take that experience and knowledge with me into my next endeavour. I have been very lucky to work with a great group of people over the years and that is what I will miss the most.
Cons
Factory Closure
My expierience while working for Heinz.
Assist machine (Former Employee) –  Saint Marys, ON4 December 2015
I loved working at Heinz. I worked well with others on all lines. I take orders well and don't overreact when criticized constructively. I worked straight day's while working for Heinz and found that the time past quickly as we were continuously working.

I learned how to work with various operators, and therefore was able to work at different work stations. I was taught the proper procedure of dismantling of what ever line I was working on to effectively clean all work areas to code.
Pros
A new beginning
Awesome Culture
Material Planner/Vendor Scheduler (Former Employee) –  St. Marys, ON14 May 2015
Reporting to the Procurement Manager, I will be accountable for the execution of corporate procurement objectives and programs aimed at reducing our cost of goods and improve working capital. Procurement of direct raw materials as well as contracts & services for the organization will be a large component of this position.
Pros
Working aside professionals who really care about you and company
Cons
Contract position