Kraft Heinz Company

Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews

Canada229 reviews
I had the opportunity to move into one of the rep position. I monitored calls and emails of my co-workers. I was a bilingual rep. I was sad when the call centre moved out of Canada.
I didn't have to work a lot during the day which made it easy and quick. The hardest part of the job was probably having to find the managers of the stores and ask them what they needed you to help with.
Good place to work, teams working together, merger was difficult for all employees morale was affected and production slowed quite a bit, pension changes made lots of people leave the company
-Very argumentative work place. Worried about personal goals instead of corporate goals.
-Great corporate message but not illustrated on any form of management level(they say the do it but do not actually do it)

-Very high turn over due to individuals put into leader roles with limited or no CPG or customer experience.

- Free beer and pizza if you make the month which is not bad.

-Very reactive rather than proactive.

- Survival of the fittest.

-Compensation is not fair market value.

-Workplace bullying and harassment (verbally and emotionally) is constant in all dept's. and at all levels. Even stated at an leadership level to teams.
Everything is good here in kraft except the management. Alot of overtime but the management gives the overtime opportunity whichever they like , as some people offer food and stuff .
supervisors
Pros
Good pay wage alot of overtime if you are a good worker
Cons
Management not good
i had good experiences in company. but did not get proper mails about my job . and mail about lost of my job . work environment is good there . i feel comfortable to work there .
Pros
flexible schedule to choose working days
Cons
losing job without mailing and information
Pas de véritable plan de carrière, accessibilité à la permanence de gré à gré en fonction des affinités avec la hiérarchie. Culture d'entreprise floue, qui affaibli le travail d'équipe car certains employés se sentent supérieurs aux autres en fonction de leurs affinités
Not good after Heinz took over,It was a good place for a long time when Kraft owned it but when Heinz took over it was terrible.They didnt want to spend money and ran the place into the ground.
Pros
good pay
Cons
no spending
Embauche a contrat, en debut de contrat l'atmosphere etait tres collaborative , il y avait beaucoup de travail mais il y avait beaucoup d'entraide.
Par la suite il y a eu un changement de directeur et la s'etait tres different. Gestion inadequate pour le profile d'entreprise, beaucoup de mouvement de personnel également.
the job is very slow-paced even tho they say is fast-paced
not very organized

not paid extra for being in the freezer

mandatory freezer work

micromanage your breaks

a lot of double work
Une compognie qui tient à la securité,la quantité et la qualité
Here is a short breakdown of things.
-Stressfull

-Lots of liars and backstabbers

-turn over is high

-Work load increases and your expected to do it

-Overall the problems keep growing.
I worked for this company through 2 mergers. We were always worried about who would be the next person to get laid off. I don't know anyone who now works at Kraft. I was lucky enough to have a great manger for a few years, but they have also left the company now. If you are male you will do great. The pay is good but has decreased over the years as with any CPG company.
I worked with Indians as well as Canadian people which helped me to know more about Canada and it was fun working there. Working there also helped me to improve my skills as a forklift operator.
J’ai adorer mon expérience chez kraft les personnes qui y travail son super
Pros
Le salair et l’ambiance
Cons
Poste temporaire et en ville
Got hurt on the job because their Cranes are not properly inspected annually. , Skeleton Woodman jewellery Harish Jewish Handel bark bark Lebo keep I Jack
The company closed the heinz plant in canada. It was a good paying job. There was alot of politics with the supervisors and the employees. Our department lost jobs. Causing people to fight over certain positions.
I never had an interview, I Handed in an application/resume and they just said come to orientation. That was it. The people who work there are super friendly.
On recrute et on donne des postes à des gens nuls et les gens compétents on les mets dehors j ai p impression qu ils veulent casser la compagnie
Ou alors il recrute des familles proche même si ils sont nul

Compagnie familiale
Depuis la fusion de Kraft et Heinz, la culture de l'entreprise n'est plus aussi bonne, uniquement basé sur les profits et les couts diminuer au maximum, pas tres bon pour une usine alimentaire.
Pros
Salaires
Cons
emplacement
There are two classes of people at this plant. The agency workers are treated like slaves who do all the manual work and are under paid. Many of the full time make good money and stand around talking in groups and sleeping while agency people do most or all of the work! There is no appreciation for Cortech workers as there are no bonuses or incentives while full time people get yearly bonuses, benefits and paid holidays. You need to keep track of your weekly hours to ensure that you are paid properly working with the agency
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kraft Heinz Company. Our community is ready to answer.
1.2K