KPMG Employee Review

Extreme Passion - Accounting, Finance and Audit
Intern - Audit and Advisory Division (Former Employee) –  Doha, Qatar7 October 2013
I am extremely passionate about the Accounting, Finance and Audit professions and am desirous of making it my career. I consider Finance as the blood stream of every organisation and only astute financial management, together with an engaged accounting team can produce the right Management Information for effective decision making. Finance staff are the catalysts for any organisation and having an effective, embedded core Finance team can assist Business Unit Heads in managing business better, superior and efficiently. I love to contribute to an organisational goals by being a proactive member of the Finance team.
Pros
The passion and drive is the Pros
Cons
The passion ensures there are no cons

Other KPMG Employee Reviews

Excellent workplace, great Managers and clients
Administrative Assistant - Audit (Former Employee) –  Kanata, ON23 April 2018
I worked during the tax season. It was busy, but the help of my colleagues and managers, I was able to learn fast and continuously improve my work and learned to work well under pressure and with great detail and accuracy.
Big company
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC9 April 2018
This is a great place to work if you like working for very large companies. The culture is okay. Young workforce. Your experience depends on what team you are on.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.

51.5K