KPMG Employee Review

Fast paced work environment
Engagement Management Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CA23 October 2012
A typical day at work was always fast paced. Constantly working with project teams to help create budget files, forecasting project economics and coordinating invoicing processes. Meetings were held frequently during the week with Partners, Senior Managers and Managers. My coworkers were very supportive yet very demanding. This was my first job in a huge company, therefore I learned so much relating to time management, relationship building, and working with a dynamic group of people. The most enjoyable part of my job was the traveling advantages. I attended training classes in other cities as well as having quarterly meetings in Seattle and Los Angeles. The hardest part of the job was learning how to prioritize since the work load was fairly heavy; it constituted a lot of overtime.
Pros
traveling and leadership support
Cons
some partners and leadership had unreasonable time lines.

Other KPMG Employee Reviews

Big company
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC9 April 2018
This is a great place to work if you like working for very large companies. The culture is okay. Young workforce. Your experience depends on what team you are on.
Productive and a good place to work
Mail Clerk/Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 April 2018
It is a diverse company which fosters growth within its employees where they can develop leadership and management skills. They provide good compensation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.

51.5K