KPMG Employee Review

Productive and fun work place with Inter-firm net ball competitions.
Snr Assistant Accountant/Junior Business Advisor (Former Employee) –  Kingston, Jamaica W.I.2 October 2013
It was a training filled day at work. I learnt how to improve our auditing skills in the planning of an audit, looking out for risk management procedures and applying them to the field work in the various industries.

Management was interactive with staff and good interpersonal relationship on the job contributes to good results.

Good interpersonal relationship with co-workers also help to produce better results on the job.

The hardest part of the job was close out the files on time when clients cannot produce the information requested on time.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when things are flowing as planned and I receive little or no review notes.

Other KPMG Employee Reviews

Big company
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC9 April 2018
This is a great place to work if you like working for very large companies. The culture is okay. Young workforce. Your experience depends on what team you are on.
Productive and a good place to work
Mail Clerk/Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 April 2018
It is a diverse company which fosters growth within its employees where they can develop leadership and management skills. They provide good compensation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.

51.5K