KPMG Employee Reviews for Senior Manager

Senior Manager12 reviews
Canada12 reviews
Lots of training -Diversity at its finest -Exposed to consulting and client interaction - Good people, good corporate experience, versatile

You’re a number - it’s a numbers game -overworked and underpaid - promises but under delivered by management
Greatest place I have worked to date.

They are a market leader training office providing their employees with a varied professional skill set.

Definitely an employer I would recommend.
Client exposure

Inter-team collaboration

Learning

Work life balance

Team Collaboration
Great place to learn about the accounting and tax field. Very consensus driven. Cares about work life balance, expanding into digital transformation services .
Professional firm with similar competing environment as most firms; more independent performance rather than team based performance; highly competitive environment; strict hierarchy
Pros
reputation, professionalism in employees, highly intelligent workforce;
Cons
inflexible, politically competitive and independent performance culture
Very professional and well educated teams of highly committed staff. Deliver quality service with significant technical experience across many industries. Leader in Vancouver in this area.
Good company to work for - interesting mandates, very dynamic, lots of challenge.
Great co-workers

The hardest part is to always satisfy customers despite multiple requests
Technical skills gained in the area of communication, oral and written presentation, drafting financial statements, accounting and auditing

Great flexibility as a Manager and Senior Manager

Hardest part of the job is balance between work and social life

Enjoyable part is working with senior people within the firm as well as C-suit executives of private and public companies
Great environment to gain broad experience. Very employee focused. Self motivated hard working individuals will find that they will get many opportunities to advance their careeer
Pros
Benefits and Salary
Cons
Management structure
KPMG is a great place to start and advance your career. You get the opportunity to work with a diverse group of bright people. Career goals are defined and they have a great performance management process.
It's a fast paced environment and no ordinary day at work. I've learned a lot in both professional and other soft skills which help me to develop as a well rounded professional. It also provides many opportunities for challenges and advancement within the organization. Overall environment is supportive with good benefits offer to employees. The hardest part of the job is to maintain work life balance as this is public practice (with busy seasons). I also work with approx 20 bosses versus than one or two bosses in most industries and therefore time management is crucial in this profession. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I get to meet many other professionals (both externally and internally) throughout my career.
Apreciation at work is improtant and I get this lot from my boss and make sure to pass it on to my team.
Pros
gain valuable experience in varaiety of industries
Cons
time constraints