KPMG Employee Reviews for Auditor

Auditor10 reviews
Canada10 reviews
Productive workplace with a lot of learning experience. Provides supporting and inclusive environment. An excellent step in finance and accounting career.
KPMG is a fantastic company to work for, and offers many opportunities for growth and success. The company environment and culture are conducive to productivity
Great organization, good networking opportunities, and lots of social events and work perks. KPMG does a good job of staying ahead of innovation. The work culture is what drove me away. It's a very cut-throat and political.
Strong corporate culture.

Everyone is very nice. Everyone is very competitive.

Good exposure to big international client. Work can be limited to few audit area for a trainee just because the client companies are so big.
KPMG is a wonderful employer and an incredible place to work. I love working for KPMG. I have worked here for over 5 years. The people here are what make this place so great!
Pros
People
Cons
Pay
Professional environment, a lot of good training and learning. Good advancement opportunities and global transfer and travel available as well. Overall, a great experience.
kpmg is the biggest school in the world in accounting and auditing it is the the first work i joined but it is mandatory for me to work as auditor because of the unemployment in egypt is high and i love the finance since i was in faculty of business but i didn't find the chance to work in it. The hardest thing in job was the long hours in work and no over time paid for me and one day holiday means no social life
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
long hours with no over time
It was a great experience and the people are great to work with. They encourage work life balance and as I volunteer quite a bit they encourage that. The most enjoyable part is working with so many different clients as I am very personable and I was able to utilize my strengths.
Pros
Ongoing training seminars and the people
Cons
The environment
Senior Associate focusing on hospitality sector clients.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KPMG?
Working for KPMG introduced me to the basic and more advance auditing task.