KPMG Employee Reviews in Montréal, QC

KPMG is focused on developing its staff and ensuring the employees have the skills and resources to be great. The workplace culture is positive and inclusive. Management ensures that no staff members are overworked.
Les associés ne sont pas à la hauteur de leurs responsabilités. Ils endossent leurs erreurs à leurs subordonnés. Conflits permanents entre associés et employés. Une ambiance d'hypocrisie et de commérages parmi les employés d'une part et d'harcèlement psychique par les directeurs d'autre part. Département RH ne sert à rien qu'élaborer des slogans contre l'intimidation et la violence. Foutaises !! Rien ne s'applique.
Pros
Cafés gratuits, Fruits
Cons
Stress, intimidation, ragots, etc.
A bunch of bully. Stay away from that place. The management are bully, the employees are bully and the paycheck sucks. I wouldn't recommend them at all.
KPMG is a great place to learn and grow professionally
Experience will greatly depend on team and direct leadership. Good learning opportunities, often long hours, lots of travel. Focus is on sales and less on people development and retention, but I believe they are trying to improve this. Relationships with direct colleagues (below partner level) are amazing - you will make friends for life.
Pros
Great learning opportunities (different projects); good benefits
Cons
Long hours; high-stress environment; less people-focused
Overall - it is a good organization to work for. The hours are long and clients are expecting a lot from us, but the firm is generally good with staff.
Old fashioned mentality focusing on results. Great place to work and learn a lot about a variety of things. People were great.
Good company to work for - interesting mandates, very dynamic, lots of challenge. Great co-workers The hardest part is to always satisfy customers despite multiple requests
Le secteur de Mobilité internationale est toujours intéressant.
Environnement de travail idéal ! ;) Bonjour, Je crois que j’ai enfin trouvé l’environnement de travail idéal pour moi. En tout cas complètement adapté à mon fonctionnement et à ma personnalité.
Working for KPMG introduced me to the basic and more advance auditing task.
Expérience enrichissante pour ma formation comptable, j'ai adoré mon expérience. Mon contrat de stage n'était que pour la durée de l'été et donc je suis présentement à la recherche d'un nouvel emploi.
A fantastic place to begin a career in finance or accounting, KPMG, a big four accounting firm, placed the necessary resources at my disposal at every step of my development through Audit and Assurance services as well as M&A and Transactions due diligence work. I had the pleasure of working with exemplary co-workers, the majority of which are highly-skilled and sought-after professionals with great experience. The hardest part of the job is maintaining sufficient motivation in an accounting-driven structure when my true focus is developing my skills in Finance in a banking or private equity-related position.
bonne ambiance de travail Respect de l'employé Travail physique Manque de personnel
Pros
horaire fixe
Cons
aucun