KPMG Employee Reviews in Edmonton, AB

Excellent place to work and grow. Lots of opportunities to grow within. Very collaborative environment and challenging tasks. Time flies and if you like to be challenged, then KPMG IS FOR U!
Great location to work. Great team and work culture and work life balance. Opportunities for growth and there a lot of areas for experience and course that you can take. .
Great learning experience and would recommend for beginners. It takes a while to start earning a decent price but still worth working here. Supportive management
Relaxed and supportive environment. Competitive pay, fun work place, unlimited opportunities and global exposure. Overall a great place to work at. Best among big4
I enjoyed working here. Would like to work here in the future. Good work environment and highly effective corporate culture. Great learning opportunity.
benefits and other basics are typical for a large company some excellent individuals can be found at all offices overall low-level of trust between people at different levels of the hierarchy
Good people and work culture. Management is accessible and friendly. Flexible work environment but low compensation and advancement opportunities. Good training.
You get a prestigious name on your resume, you gain a lot of knowledge, and you can get promoted every 2 years if you're good (for the first 6 years or so anyway). The downsides are that the hours are terrible, the pay is really low for how hard you work, and your bosses don't really care about your wellbeing, they just care about how much money you're making them.
Pros
Career growth, professional development
Cons
Long hours, low pay
Good culture, local office was small and work life balance was good.Management was centralized out of the larger offices but was responsive to inquiries and overall was a decent place to work.
Pros
Good workplace culture
Cons
In the remote offices there was minimal advancement opportunities
High pressure environment in which life work balance is said to be important but in actual fact pressure to get work done does not allow for this to happen. No consistency in how things are done, each partner wants it their way with no regard for corporate policy.
Pros
slaray and benefites
Cons
high demands
Wonderful team environment, facilitates high level of collaboration. Career opportunities for shared service in Toronto and Calgary, negligible opportunities in other geographies. Work load excessively heavy, prevents opportunity of participating on other projects.
Apreciation at work is improtant and I get this lot from my boss and make sure to pass it on to my team.
Pros
gain valuable experience in varaiety of industries
Cons
time constraints
Variety of work in the position I did.We were offer skillsoft training on computer courses.The Management staff were very busy and we provided services to them so they could concentrate on the work they had.My co-workers were great to work with. We had fun joking around to ease any stressful situations on hand.The harderst part of the job- nothing as long as you kept up with your duties every day,I enjoyed coming to work everyday, the people that worked there were great, I loved all the different duties that I did.
Pros
they had alot of staff functions you could attend after work hours.
Cons
coming in at 2 in the morning for security issues.