KPMG Employee Review

Offer opportunities for career advancement

21 January 2014
It's a fast paced environment and no ordinary day at work. I've learned a lot in both professional and other soft skills which help me to develop as a well rounded professional. It also provides many opportunities for challenges and advancement within the organization. Overall environment is supportive with good benefits offer to employees. The hardest part of the job is to maintain work life balance as this is public practice (with busy seasons). I also work with approx 20 bosses versus than one or two bosses in most industries and therefore time management is crucial in this profession. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I get to meet many other professionals (both externally and internally) throughout my career.
4.0Job security/advancement
21 February 2020
Same role
Senior Manager (Current Employee) - Langley, BC
Lots of training -Diversity at its finest -Exposed to consulting and client interaction - Good people, good corporate experience, versatile You’re a number - it’s a numbers game -overworked and underpaid - promises but under delivered by management
31 January 2020
Same role
Senior Manager (Current Employee) - Calgary, AB
Greatest place I have worked to date. They are a market leader training office providing their employees with a varied professional skill set. Definitely an employer I would recommend.
23 September 2020
Same location
Billing Analyst (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
Extremely toxic and too much of politics. No growth. This place is good for freshers. Not advisable for career growth.Expect growth after 10-15 years.
Pros
Big Brand
Cons
Long Hours, no work life balance, pathetic manager and too much of favoritism.
  1. Offer opportunities for career advancement