The most challenging part as Senior Manager at KPMG Mexico, was discussed all the points that we found during our audit with Directors or CEO of the Companies, because it was really hard to convince people to fix their mistakes.
They checked if I was confident. It is very important to be able to be to the point and be confident in all the answers and ofcourse, be able to read between the lines.
- Why would you want to work at KPMG?10 people answered
- What is the company culture at KPMG?6 people answered
- What are the working hours at KPMG?6 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at KPMG?6 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at KPMG?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at KPMG?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by KPMG?5 people answered
- How long did you have to wait between each interview to hear back from them? How long does it take t…4 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at KPMG?4 people answered
- Can you work remotely at KPMG?4 people answered