Where is your passion? Provide an example where you struggled with something and how you dealt with it. Why should we hire you?
What would you like to achieve in the next five and ten years?
How do you handle new challenges?
They asked about International Financial Reporting Standards, Professional Ethics and many more about state laws
Assessment center was debate question and a task which will test your leadership, team play and other skills
Manager interview is based on why you want to work with the firm, how much you know about the division you are applying to and your past work experiences.
Partner interview, takes a look at your test and interview so far and also few questions to be sure that KPMG is what you want
- Why would you want to work at KPMG?10 people answered
- What is the company culture at KPMG?6 people answered
- What are the working hours at KPMG?6 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at KPMG?6 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at KPMG?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at KPMG?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by KPMG?5 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at KPMG?4 people answered
- How long did you have to wait between each interview to hear back from them? How long does it take t…4 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at KPMG?4 people answered