Team work one aim
Very down to earth and open-minded culture.
It was multi-cultured and the culture was also valued.
KPMG's company culture is to use individual integrity and honest communication skills to build trust and collaboration, while allowing for flexibility and diversity to create a culture in which people share knowledge freely, bringing out the very best in each other.
Good culture. Professional Environment. Good Learning Place.
Respectful, team member, part of a big family
- Why would you want to work at KPMG?10 people answered
- What are the working hours at KPMG?6 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at KPMG?6 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at KPMG?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at KPMG?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by KPMG?5 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at KPMG?4 people answered
- How long did you have to wait between each interview to hear back from them? How long does it take t…4 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at KPMG?4 people answered
- Can you work remotely at KPMG?4 people answered