A week to 2 weeks
How long did you have to wait between each interview to hear back from them?
A: 1-2 weeks.
How long does it take them to hire?
A: 1 week to 1 month.
Less than 2 weeks from interview to hear back about the selection
First interview (phone) was in Jan 2018, I was told within a week that someone else was hired for that role. They contacted my back in October for another role, since my phone interview was already done, they put me to meet the hiring manager. I met the Partner and Practice coordinator end of the next week. In the interview itself, my partner offered me to start within 2 weeks. I had my offer letter end of the week. I started 3 weeks out. - if they like you, they won't wait. If they doubt you, they will take choices.
- Why would you want to work at KPMG?10 people answered
- What is the company culture at KPMG?6 people answered
- What are the working hours at KPMG?6 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at KPMG?6 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at KPMG?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at KPMG?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by KPMG?5 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at KPMG?4 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at KPMG?4 people answered
- Can you work remotely at KPMG?4 people answered