Korn Ferry Employee Reviews

Extremely Disappointed in Korn Ferry
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Canada4 September 2018
This has got to be one of the worst companies I have ever worked for. The lack of integrity is astonishing year in, year out. They say things to keep employees quiet, but they have no intention of ever meeting these commitments.

We are in the business of coaching companies on how to attract and retain top talent, however we do not practice what we preach. The benefits are mediocre, the merit increases are practically non-existent and bonuses are pathetic. If we were a client, we would be strongly cautioned that we are in danger of losing our best talent!

There is no professional development available. If I want training from Korn Ferry, I sign up for courses offered to our clients since we don't offer them to our employees.
Pros
Great access to many job boards so that you can look for another job
Cons
Pretty much everything
This is a graeat place to work for
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON3 September 2018
- Created a report based on market research that KFHG would use in their future strategy and will assist in creating a new business unit that would work on these newly identified market segments and portfolio of identified targets. This report enhances the company’s business intelligence and my contribution saved approximately 400 hours of market research consultant work fees
Great company
National Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 March 2015
Great company and lots of smart, capable people working in the office to learn from. The company provides HR consulting services to some of the biggest companies in the country which allows for really great exposure.
Outstanding company with a positive approach to business and clients
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toront, ON7 May 2014
In this position I was given the opportunity to learn and grow in different areas of the business. I was associated with a great team of individuals who were client and result driven but never lost sight of its employees; ensuring all our needs were met / balanced. I would recommend Futurestep to anyone interested in the executive recruitment business.
Pros
catering, company events, half day every other Friday during summer months
Cons
Being affected by the economical crisis resulted in a significant loss in revenue.