KORE Employee Reviews

Daily work
Electronics Assembler (Former Employee) –  Comstock Park, MI30 January 2018
This was a summer job and it was great for that. We assembled, program and packaged different computers and items for post offices. We did everything from shrink wrapping, soldering, program computers, assemble different parts and ship them all over the country. I learned a lot from this job, things I wouldn't normally do, so for that, I'm thankful.
Pros
I had the choice of 4- 10 hour days so I had 3 day weekends.
Good
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Telangana24 April 2017
The culture is very good as you will see most of your colleagues and management are from product based companies. Work life balanced is good.and learning scope is great.
Pros
work life balance, CTO is very interactive
Cons
repetitive work as they do not follow proper engineering pratices., You might get frustrated doing the same work over and over again
Com muito potencial
IT Director (Current Employee) –  São Paulo, SP14 February 2017
Empresa recém adquirida onde tem um grande potencial, porém precisa amadurecer na Gestão e direcionamento Global vs Local. Investir mais nos funcionários traria um melhor comprometimento e engajamento de ambos. Precisa criar processos de controle e automação de atividades manuais. Precisam diminuir as mudanças de direcionamentos constantes da alta gerencia.
Pros
Localidade e Equilibrio Vida Pessoal/Profissional
Cons
Sem processos
fast growing automation company
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Texas and California1 March 2016
Great place to work, excellent compensation and family oriented. Travel is an option that is offered if that is something you would like to do. Pay and time off is based on completion and work accomplished/
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Must work hard
The Best Boss in the World
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Comstock Park, MI14 June 2012
Respect and co-operation were a big part of this small manufacturing company. The high principals of the owner and all employees were practiced daily. I implemented and mastered the crossover from DOS software to a Windows based accounting software with much success. I was responsible for the entire accounting department which included 8 - 20 employees. I was required to draft and document government contracts. Some inventory control and all of the HR tasks were under my care. I retired when the business grew and the job required a person with more energy and time than I could give. I have never worked for a more caring or generous employer. This was truly a 'dream job'.
Pros
employer provided and paid for healthcare, 401-k matching, holidays and vacations, bonuses, and breaks.
Kore
3D generalist (Former Employee) –  Home8 March 2012
It was basically a temp 3D modeling commission that allowed me to make a few models for a casino game. I worked from home and sent characters via email.
Pros
worked from home
Cons
duration was too short