KORE Software Employee Reviews

Not worth it for experienced developers
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 May 2019
The company still has a long way to go in establishing proper management practices.

Things will depend a lot on which team/product you support but there are some really outdated tools, technologies and processes to be avoided if possible.

Management doesn't have any formalized job descriptions or expectations, no career growth or progression plans, and no performance evaluation criteria.

If you're interviewing make sure you listen very carefully to what is said in the interview about the nature of the position you're applying for.
Cons
No company direction/strategy
Young ambitious team
Application Developer (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC20 March 2019
Fantastic group of young people. Kore has a very good set of products. Most products are based on CRM Dynamics and Salesforce. It is a busy environment. Make sure you give them a chance.
Pros
very technical team willing to share their knowledge, kitchen fully stacked, relaxed dress code
Cons
Office space a bit rundown but good location
Great place to work and grow
Developer (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC4 July 2017
I've been with KORE Software for over 4 years in a development role and have seen the company improve year over year. The management listens to every employee and really tries to take feedback into account. I've had the opportunity to learn new technologies and make an impact on the companies road map.

No politics. The VPs were previously programmer and they really understand the challenges of development. KORE does a great job of filtering out bad employees. If you do well, you will last, but otherwise you likely won't pass probation. Most companies keep 'nice but incompetent' people around, but KORE expects everyone to contribute.

Easygoing and relaxed environment. I'd definitely recommend to some looking for a change or starting their career.
Pros
Relaxed Environment, Great People, New Technology
Cons
Growing fast so some things get missed. Needs to mature some processes but is working to do so
Don't Bother
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver27 June 2017
Worst professional experience I've ever had. No real plan for my role with the company, no workplace culture, inexperienced management, cramped office space, unhappy employees. My time at Kore software Vancouver was a disaster. I can't recommend this place to anyone.
Pros
location
Cons
Inexperienced management