KOOLATRON Employee Reviews

Lack of respect for employees
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brantford18 December 2018
Management expectations far exceed tools provided, time given, and salary / benefits. Everything is last minute and urgent due to lack of organization in top management. If you want to be treated well, be family. Or Indian.
Great culture
Quality Inspector/ Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON15 October 2018
I was a student when I started working here. It was my first job ever. The management molded me into becoming a big asset for them in the shipping and receiving department. Always put me in situations where I could learn.
koolatron
Labourer/Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Simcoe, ON24 October 2017
I felt like a slave worker there for little pay no overtime pay when you stay late no banking hours and nothing but a huge headache would not reccomand this company to anyone
Negative Environment
Shipper/Receiver (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON26 January 2016
A normal day is filled with confusion and clutter. The warehouse is unorganized and forklifts are always operating unsafely. Management doesn't plan ahead to keep the warehouse organized. The other employees are fun to work with but it doesn't seem like the owner cares about the well-being of the workers.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Unorganized and unsafe
High paced with great co-workers
Customer service/technical support (Former Employee) –  Brantford19 July 2015
I really enjoyed working for Koolatron and the bilingual customer service representative. The environment I worked in was always friendly and there was always someone there to answer tougher questions. Co-workers were great and my supervisor was even better. I could not have asked for a better supervisor. The hardest part of the job would have to be not always having backup on the phones where the calls were queued with more than 3 calls, which at 3 calls+ backup should have been there according to the supervisor.
Good People to work with
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON11 February 2014
Great working environment.
Very friendly colleagues and management.
Productive and friendly
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON4 September 2013
We would start working on the line with our cooler products. I learned how to wire properly and seal the ends when finished along with putting in fans to the cooler unit before putting in the screws and sendind it down the line for heating/cooling. It was a farley friendly place to work.
Pros
breaks
Cons
kepping quotta