KOOLATRON

KOOLATRON Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews
Sales rep
Unrealistic expectations.....bonus system is unachievable....salary is low based on what they expect.....management is questionable...people are friendly and overall would not recommend
Pros
Customer service and other reps
Cons
Management and lack of leadership
It was an experience
Enjoyed my time at Koolatron , loved the hands on experience! Staff was lovely , hours were great , pay was solid ! Fair with employees, though stern when need be!
Lack of respect for employees
Management expectations far exceed tools provided, time given, and salary / benefits. Everything is last minute and urgent due to lack of organization in top management. If you want to be treated well, be family. Or Indian.
Great culture
I was a student when I started working here. It was my first job ever. The management molded me into becoming a big asset for them in the shipping and receiving department. Always put me in situations where I could learn.
koolatron
I felt like a slave worker there for little pay no overtime pay when you stay late no banking hours and nothing but a huge headache would not reccomand this company to anyone
Negative Environment
A normal day is filled with confusion and clutter. The warehouse is unorganized and forklifts are always operating unsafely. Management doesn't plan ahead to keep the warehouse organized. The other employees are fun to work with but it doesn't seem like the owner cares about the well-being of the workers.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Unorganized and unsafe
High paced with great co-workers
I really enjoyed working for Koolatron and the bilingual customer service representative. The environment I worked in was always friendly and there was always someone there to answer tougher questions. Co-workers were great and my supervisor was even better. I could not have asked for a better supervisor. The hardest part of the job would have to be not always having backup on the phones where the calls were queued with more than 3 calls, which at 3 calls+ backup should have been there according to the supervisor.
Good People to work with
Great working environment.
Very friendly colleagues and management.
Productive and friendly
We would start working on the line with our cooler products. I learned how to wire properly and seal the ends when finished along with putting in fans to the cooler unit before putting in the screws and sendind it down the line for heating/cooling. It was a farley friendly place to work.
Pros
breaks
Cons
kepping quotta