Koodo Mobile

Koodo Mobile Employee Reviews

Amazing Workplace

Telus/Koodo care for their employees. Good benefits, flexible schedule for school and for family. Most of the Koodo boots are in a mall so you have access to many other service like restaurants, clothing store and etc. I would go work again for them without a doubt.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Always standing up/ No seats in the boots

Terrible management but good coworker

management in store was good, not now that manager is on leave and acting manager is terrible. care more for store being staffed then she do for the member. upper management is very bad, always at you to do better even you are meeting or going beyond the "do-able" numbers. you are just a number to them they do not care about you. will promise you promotion and hire on new instead, there is nowhere to go once you are in that job even at telus. terrible terrible company to work for, no matter how long you been there you are replaceable. so if you do work here, do not go above and beyond because you will never be recognized for it. only good thing about company was the co-workers (NOT including management)

Pros

commission, coworker, benefit

Cons

management, starting salary, favouritism, they don't care about you

Meh

The job was great, the commission was great. I was forced to quit because I was going back to school. They requested I had 55 open hours, I had 50 and the manager told me there was nothing more she could do, so I gave them my two weeks notice.

Pros

Good commission, great staff

Cons

If you’re going back to school, don’t bother

Great place to be!

Worked for the company for 5 years, met amazing people and the pay was good for a mall job! Only bad thing is, when it’s dead... time goes by 4x slower.

Pros

Commission friendly low-pressure

Cons

No room for advancement unless someone quits/fired, when it’s slow it’s slow.

Loved it

I worked in the Kiosk at Côte des neiges plaza, coworkers were great, the environment is not so much, the mall is in the process of being rebuilt, so there was a lot of noise at the time I was there. I only left because of the virus though,

Pros

Great team

Cons

Nothing significant

Working for Telus/Koodo is great. Hours are great and pay is good. As long as you are selling and meeting and exceeding customer experience expectations as out on by the company. The benefits are amazing and take pride in their employees especially when covid happened. As long as your support person is great you’ll have a great experience, and your con workers are family. They give you training on everything and also give you refresher courses so you are not out of the loop which I love

Pros

Great work environment, benifits

Cons

Hours

Respectful, caring staff and Management. The Company supports their employees. Much to learn and must be flexible. Great place to work!

Awesome Company and Manager! They give employees support and encouragement. Can have fun but know customers come first! Fast pace and vast knowledge. Updated daily of all changes and expectations are set. Coaching, caring environment.

Pros

Good team and MGT, Hourly pay and commission plus discounts and other purks

Cons

Can be stressful in defusing irate customers who need to be educated

Bon emploi étudiant

Bon emploi pour la conciliation travail-études. Étant donné qu'il ne s'agissait pas d'un commerce sous la bannière corporative Koodo, le climat est beaucoup plus détendu. Je recommande l'emploi pour les étudiants. Pour des temps pleins ayant besoin de stabilité, ce n'est pas l'idéal. La gestion du personnel et des horaires dépendant des propriétaires qui eux se fient sur l'achalandage. Lors de périodes calmes, c'était difficile de faire un nombre d'heures permettant de faire des économies.

One of the best phone companies to work for

Pay is fair, sales targets are reasonable, culture is collaborative instead of competitive. Fun and friendly. Do your part and they'll take care of you. Thoroughly enjoyed my time working there.

Productive and fun workplace

Fun workplace with an opportunity to grow. Enjoy working here. Great company. Recommended

Employee at koodo mobile

Working for the company when I did years ago was good. The base salary at the time was low but we made amazing comission. But it of course changed over the years. I am not sure what it is now since 2017. But not as good since 2012.

casual

Great work place with wonderful people and an amazing company. It can get monotonous during slow seasons. But during the holidays it will get hectic but rewarding.

Very educational

I felt that my time at Koodo mobile was character building in the sense that it helped me a lot with my work ethic as a whole. I loved every bit of working at Koodo. From the co-workers to the day to day challenges you deal with as an employee. I love handling customers.

Nice

Positive environment, if your good at sales you will like it here. Relaxed work environment at store level with good benefits. Highly recommend to anyone.

Stressfull

You have to be management pet then only you can survive Its a good place to work if you are new to industry, otherwise I will not recommend anyone to work

Stressful job

a good starting job to get experience in a customer service job, stress management, a fast-paced job with updating and handling new knowledge. Cross-language communication is required and patience to explain tech issues to tech non-savvy customers.

Management is stressful

It's great being a sales representative but there is way too much stress with the management position. Unfairly compensated for the fact that you're literally working 24/7 because they expect you to be plugged in constantly since it's a phone company.

nice people to work with

they pay you good plus commissions. Nice people always there to help if you ever get stuck. Its a nice start and easy to lear the job. Have good peoples skills and will be fine

Gained experience

I learned to be independent and to trust myself. I have a learned a lot about working under pressure and being able to clam a customer down when they are stressed.

Travail que j'aime énormement malheureusement depuis l'annoncement de la perte de notre contract car nous somme un sous-contractant de koodo mobile

Donc depuis que nous savions que le contract est perdu jai remarquer un gros relachement au travail

Great place to work with great opportunity for those who are motivated

Koodo is a fantastic employer who will always provide a great opportunity for those that are dedicated and driven by the work they do each day. There is always a pathway to grow and learn. The Koodo culture is driven by working together to achieve a common goal.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Koodo Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2