Koodo Mobile

Koodo Mobile Employee Reviews

Canada142 reviews
One of the best phone companies to work for
Pay is fair, sales targets are reasonable, culture is collaborative instead of competitive. Fun and friendly. Do your part and they'll take care of you. Thoroughly enjoyed my time working there.
Productive and fun workplace
Fun workplace with an opportunity to grow.
Enjoy working here.

Great company.

Recommended
Employee at koodo mobile
Working for the company when I did years ago was good. The base salary at the time was low but we made amazing comission. But it of course changed over the years.

I am not sure what it is now since 2017. But not as good since 2012.
casual
Great work place with wonderful people and an amazing company. It can get monotonous during slow seasons. But during the holidays it will get hectic but rewarding.
Very educational
I felt that my time at Koodo mobile was character building in the sense that it helped me a lot with my work ethic as a whole. I loved every bit of working at Koodo. From the co-workers to the day to day challenges you deal with as an employee. I love handling customers.
Nice
Positive environment, if your good at sales you will like it here. Relaxed work environment at store level with good benefits. Highly recommend to anyone.
Favorise la vie de famille
J'ai adoré travailler sous pression sous l'assistance de certain cadre.
Stressfull
You have to be management pet then only you can survive
Its a good place to work if you are new to industry, otherwise I will not recommend anyone to work
Stressful job
a good starting job to get experience in a customer service job, stress management, a fast-paced job with updating and handling new knowledge. Cross-language communication is required and patience to explain tech issues to tech non-savvy customers.
Management is stressful
It's great being a sales representative but there is way too much stress with the management position. Unfairly compensated for the fact that you're literally working 24/7 because they expect you to be plugged in constantly since it's a phone company.
nice people to work with
they pay you good plus commissions. Nice people always there to help if you ever get stuck. Its a nice start and easy to lear the job. Have good peoples skills and will be fine
Gained experience
I learned to be independent and to trust myself. I have a learned a lot about working under pressure and being able to clam a customer down when they are stressed.
Travail que j'aime énormement malheureusement depuis l'annoncement de la perte de notre contract car nous somme un sous-contractant de koodo mobile
Donc depuis que nous savions que le contract est perdu jai remarquer un gros relachement au travail
Great place to work with great opportunity for those who are motivated
Koodo is a fantastic employer who will always provide a great opportunity for those that are dedicated and driven by the work they do each day. There is always a pathway to grow and learn. The Koodo culture is driven by working together to achieve a common goal.
Colofull place
The place is rather fun and simple. They pay a little more above minimum and they do not have time limit for calls. So there is less pressure than other customer service places!
Very progressive and secure job, perfect for students
Corporate management can sometimes seem like they have no consideration for expendable front-line employees when they implement changes that are certain to cause much dissatisfaction and simply say "this is how it is now, let's adapt"

Other than that, great pay although your effort doesn't really reflect in your commissions anymore.

Great benefits, HR will listen and respond to any complaint at all

Very LGBT-friendly, very progressive company
Great place to learn about sales
Koodo is a great place to learn how to interact with client and sales but there's very little job advancement and promotion to it. The culture is exceptional but they are very greedy with the hourly budget and is hard for them to give part timers more than 15hrs/week. I have to beg my manager to send me to others stores to replace.
Pros
Good place to start learning
Cons
No hourly budget or job advancement
Excellent place to work. Lots of options to move up and increase your pay. wonderful co workers and atmosphere. Requires focus and customer service...
bon pour étudiant
Très bon travail étudiant à temps partiel qui permet la mis en contact avec les clients. Entreprise jeune et dynamique
Pros
dynamique
Cons
salaire
Great
This job taught me some valuable life lessons plus educated me heavily in the finance world. Had a great team, and excellent management. Still haven't found a sales team like it.
good employer
very good place to work. Very friendly nature of employer
Sometimes giving extra hours .

adjustable working hours.

sometimes have to work on weekends.
Pros
free trips
Cons
nothing
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Koodo Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2