Konstant

Konstant Employee Reviews

Helpful colleagues, nice company's culture. overall work place environment is nice and encouraging. Colleagues and management are easy to approach and quite helpful. Company also organizes month end lunches for strong team building and networking.
Pros
nice corporate environment, opportunity to grow
Cons
maintaining a strong communication, strict with punctuality
got hired on threw temp agency September 15 2014 Konstant hired me after 13 months wish it wasn't that long of a process Took time and patience to get threw it But I am still there and love the critical thinking and different jobs I do
I worked as welder at Konstant for almost two years, and I had no problem with work and management team. Company provided me all kind of PPE. I received profit sharing twice, and I got lots of bonus for having perfect attendance. I’m satisfied person, I like working at Konstant . I left Konstant because I have to go back to school, I consider come back to Konstant for co-op term for school.
Pros
good pay, easy work
Cons
I can’t find any, work is work
Paint line is the worst job ever and brain the paint line supervisor is the worst supervisor I have ever worked for do not work for this place the do not care about the employees your just a number there
Pay was good people there are ok. the job was hard on the body sometimes. needs better ventilation and a pension for its employees. management needs to work closer with the employees.
Not a fun place to work. Management is unfair and don't appreciate good workers. I learned that I'm just a number not a person. Unable to move up in position due to sexist supervisors and lead hands.
Very friendly people that helped me at the beginning to learn the trade faster. People make lots of jocks through out the day so the atmosphere is very pleasant at Konstant.
Pros
Regular hours.
Cons
Eassy going people.
- assigned and managed daily work orders - supervised 8 employees on the floor and shipping department - maintained and adjusted accurate inventory - purchased necessary warehouse supplies - determined daily freight rates through various carriers - coordinated customer orders with multiple sales reps - managed employees work schedules and overtime - maintained thorough records
Pros
great co workers/ benefits
Cons
always on call
  1. Employee reviews