Konrad Group

Konrad Group Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews
Great workplace - awesome projects + people
The project work is really interesting and I get to work with incredibly talented and smart people. Benefits are pretty much all I'd want, but it's the 'non-policy' things that are really great. Team outings, project celebrations, chances to be involved in their charity work (ex. this month we're doing a Movember event to raise money) run club, etc. They put a big focus on this, and its pretty great.

The people though are what makes this place - I genuinely love the people I work with, couldn't ask for a better team!
Favoritism at its worst
Favoritism
Very low pay compared to other Toronto companies and industry standards (It's hard to survive in Toronto with their pay. I left for a job that valued my skills and experience - it paid 2 times more)

Frat club vibe

It's all about whom you know

Hardwork doesn't pay in this place

Social drinking seems like a must

Micro management

Senior management needs to listen to their employees

Needs a proper HR department that you can trust and communicate transparently. I felt it was no use speaking to the HR since everyone was so close to each other that I wasn't comfortable raising my concerns in the fear that it would directly reach my managers/co-workers.

Bottom line. Stay away.
Pros
Cons
Lots. Please see review above
Everyone at Konrad Group is a delight to work with, it really is the people that make it an enjoyable experience. The atmosphere is fun, light-hearted, and fosters an environment for learning. Can't say enough good things about Konrad Group!
Pros
Catered Friday lunches, semi-annual trips (i.e. paintball, skiing, etc.)
Dynamic team - fun workplace
I have enjoyed working at Konrad during the past year. If you prefer a calm, encouraging and rewarding place to work, this is the place to be!
Pros
free lunches, game nights, sports events
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Konrad Group?