Konica Minolta Ltd., Toronto, Ontario, Canada Mar 2013 ~ Sep 2013
System administrator for Business Solutions (Contract)
Konica Minolta Ltd. is one of the world's leaders in business printing solutions focused on complex enterprise environment, technology optimization and cloud services, my responsibilities are:
• Responsible for designing and deploying dozens of multifunctional printers in large and complex enterprise environment with branches located in different locations.
• Performed technical support from desktop printer to enterprise printing solutions, including software, hardware, network related and directory server permission control issues.
• Maximized equipment up-time for all in-house and field printers through professional maintenance and timely response.
• Diagnosed, troubleshot, and solved printer issues efficiently and ensured high level of customer satisfaction.
• Analyze customer needs, recognize business opportunities, and influence sales volume growth.