Komatsu Employee Reviews for Production SchedulerReview this company
Production Scheduler1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 951 reviews
Job work-life balance
Production Planner/ ERP implementation Leader (Former Employee) - Greater Sudbury, ON - 3 January 2020
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
At the time I was working it was MTI then transitioned to Joy Global. I had a great experience as MTI, very productive and face paced work environment. Unfortunately my manager completely miss represented my work and took credit for most of what I did. Once I addressed this problem, I was let go in short order. A great experience ruined by a few individuals who only cared about their own positions and not integrity.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Komatsu?
See more Komatsu reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Komatsu. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 951 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare Komatsu with
Questions about Komatsu
- What are the perks offered by Joy Global Canada?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Joy Global Canada?3 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Komatsu about how to improve the company?2 people answered
- What would you suggest Komatsu management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Komatsu?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Komatsu?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Komatsu?2 people answered
- Does komatsu offer fly in fly out ?2 people answered
- Does Komatsu require background check?One person answered
- This is Joy Manufacturing, and Komat'su is a subsidiary of Joy?One person answered