Komatsu logo
Komatsu

Komatsu Employee Reviews in Sparwood, BC

Fun

Most of the people were great work was ok. Didn't get along with my boss

Pros

Home every night

Cons

Not enough hours

Questionable

I do not recommend the sparwood location worked there for a very short time and during that time it was misery. They do not recognize hard work and loyalty instead it is punished. The only way to keep your job is to be a lazy brown noser who throws everyone else under the bus. Whenever I went into the field the sparwood people were always whining about getting a little bit dirty and always giving the other contractors/cleaners a very hard time specially the hard workers aka being total jerks to them and that is being overly nice while praising the lazier brown nosing cleaners. This one location needs better management and people who are motivated to work and get rid of the current rag tag group of whining losers they have now

Pros

Good benefits.

Cons

Too many arrogant workers.

I wouldn't recommend Sparwood location not a fun place

Lower management (department managers)awesome pretty good people upper management terrible upper management doesn't care just make money winners find a way you know if upper management doesn't like you you're gone.

Pros

Met some great people

Cons

General managers and upper management have no clue, There is rapid favoritism going on with this location .

Work hard, get paid well.

I learned how to build shovels from the ground up. My co-workers were different for all the jobs but in most part we were a team. The weather was the hardest part of job, working in bad weather conditions. Was learning new things about the equipment that we were building. Management was good if they were experienced people the gave you alot of knowledge.

Pros

Good health benefits, and alot of work

Cons

Long hours and away from family for months on end.

Jobs at Komatsu