Komatsu logo
Komatsu

Komatsu Employee Reviews in Edmonton, AB

3.9Pay & benefits

Team oriented environment good managment

I enjoyed working here for the most part. The branch managers were awesome however the managers bosses were only concerned with saving money and would cut corners and we were under staffed most of the time.

Wasn't for me.

People were nice, but very clicky and always talking about uncertainty. They overwork staff and no OT was allowed, strict with long lunch even when staff is staying 1 or 2 hours after work daily. They don't recognition hard work, its unheard of, favoratism! Management doesn't have the right credentials to lead, no room to grow, broken promises. Health and safety is taken very serious and well maintained.

Pros

Health and safety

Cons

Long unchargeable hours.

Good managment

typical day at work is very busy, there is strong support from the senior leadership team and opportunities to advance. Team atmosphere is good. I most enjoy the people I work with

Pros

People

Cons

High expectation for working extra unpaid hours

Good People, no Job Security

I really loved the people I worked with in this location. Some of them became like family to me. I became quite experienced with SAP in my time there. The only thing I did not like was the lack of job security. People were constantly in fear of losing their jobs and it made for a more tense and stressful work environment. The warehouse was also understaffed for close to 6 months.

Pros

Overtime if needed, good people

Cons

Shortstaffed, lack of job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Komatsu. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement