Komatsu logo
Komatsu

Komatsu

Komatsu Employee Review

Work alone

Coworkers will throw u under bus, mess with your lunch or steal from anything left unlocked, moody workers everywhere, poor workmanship at most levels. All engineering and office staff condescending to floor staff. If you come in at the top of the food chain your fine. Good hours pay is acceptable. Expect to be disrepected regularly. HR protect the company not the employee they are not your friend or helper. There your executioner. Mind your business and talk to noone and youll do fine. Stay silent and dont comment and you will do fine. Noone is your friend everyone will burn you before taking responsibility.. Terrible community.

1.0Job security/advancement

Questionable

I do not recommend the sparwood location worked there for a very short time and during that time it was misery. They do not recognize hard work and loyalty instead it is punished. The only way to keep your job is to be a lazy brown noser who throws everyone else under the bus. Whenever I went into the field the sparwood people were always whining about getting a little bit dirty and always giving the other contractors/cleaners a very hard time specially the hard workers aka being total jerks to them and that is being overly nice while praising the lazier brown nosing cleaners. This one location needs better management and people who are motivated to work and get rid of the current rag tag group of whining losers they have now

Pros

Good benefits.

Cons

Too many arrogant workers.

good place to work

In my opinion this was a great place to work good environment great co worker's not much room for self improvement.in my opinion it seems like they would rather outsource for new employment then get there own employees.
Same role

Work hard, get paid well.

I learned how to build shovels from the ground up. My co-workers were different for all the jobs but in most part we were a team. The weather was the hardest part of job, working in bad weather conditions. Was learning new things about the equipment that we were building. Management was good if they were experienced people the gave you alot of knowledge.

Pros

Good health benefits, and alot of work

Cons

Long hours and away from family for months on end.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Komatsu. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement