Komatsu

Komatsu

Komatsu Employee Review

Management is awful

You're just a number here and the only way to get recognition is by kissing management butts. The culture is toxic. Management has no clue. Pay and benefits are the only good thing about this place.

2.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Great employees and enjoy showing up each day

All around great incentive and pay packages. Friendly dynamic and fun place to work. Updated resume only due to lack of work due to covid and been off for a few months.

Pros

Juice and freezes in summer when hot.

Cons

Advancement is hard

Electrical Dept

Backbiting supervision. Management will drop you, at the drop of a hat for the slightest indiscretion. I have seen this happen on multiple occasions to good people. Work is super busy or dead slow. Industry is booming right now, yet tradesmen are sweeping floors here. There is no challenge or rewarding work every to be done. Management will use you as a scapegoat if there are any imperfections found, that being said, both mechanical and electrical work is shotty and I wouldn’t recommend buying one of these machines. Bad news.

good place to work

In my opinion this was a great place to work good environment great co worker's not much room for self improvement.in my opinion it seems like they would rather outsource for new employment then get there own employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Komatsu. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement