Komatsu

Komatsu

Komatsu Employee Review

Good Company But Pay Less

Very good company but pay is not very good. job culture is good. Job security is good. People are nice too. Work time is flexible.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Some great co-workers but some VERY bad managment

At the time I was working it was MTI then transitioned to Joy Global. I had a great experience as MTI, very productive and face paced work environment. Unfortunately my manager completely miss represented my work and took credit for most of what I did. Once I addressed this problem, I was let go in short order. A great experience ruined by a few individuals who only cared about their own positions and not integrity.

very good

I am working with Edgecam 2019 for cnc programs and solid works to design fixtures for any job need to be done in many set ups attend operators meeting to to discus any kind of difficult they need any update to fit engineering changing using rotary axis to cut many kind of pieces. prepare programs to keep night shift operators busy . in case of rush job I have to stay after hours to finish the rush job on time

machinist

good experience, light duties and easy to work with others. Pay should had been a little more and hours were a little hard on the body.but all in all it was a good work experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Komatsu. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement