Kohler Co. Employee Reviews

Very Productive
Molding Operator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville Al12 March 2018
Wasn't a fun place to work. Long hours, short breaks. Management didn't care about employees. Hardest part of job was switching from days to nights on a rotating shift
Pros
Paid every week
Cons
rotating shifts
Customer Service Coordinator
Customer Service and Warehouse Systems Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sheridan, AR12 March 2018
Taking phone orders from customers and helping with problems, checking warehouse for faucet supplies, entering information is SAP Logistics computer system,
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Management did not care about their employees.
Can be very productive
Builder (Former Employee) –  Union City, TN10 March 2018
I liked the job but you don’t get treated like the full timers. The jobs are not hard but fast paced. You get over time. It does take a lot of your time from family life but they will work with you for dr appointments and things of that nature.
Pros
Can leave for lunch
Cons
Temp
Nice paced and well paid
Materials Handler (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WI8 March 2018
The work days at Kohler Co. varied from slow to busy but it always kept my interest for the job, the coworkers are friendly, and despite there being a lot of hours, you get very nice paychecks.
Good people and easy work
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WI6 March 2018
When I was there, there were no demands to get so many parts done a day. The people you work with are fun and good people. We had mandatory OT at the time, which was great for the pay checks but not good if you wanted to do other things outside of work.
Good teamwork and employee involvement
ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK (Current Employee) –  Kohler, WI5 March 2018
Enjoy working with the team of people in my office. All work together to make everyone's job easier. Easy to ask questions of anyone if there are issues.
factory work
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WI28 February 2018
hard on body but pay is good
also good benefits with good paid time off
union shop which is great
long hours usually have over-time but usually get some weekends off
Pros
good benifits and pay
Cons
factory work hard on body
Great paying
Inspector/Packer (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SC23 February 2018
Great paying job, you get to stay to yourself but interested in 8-10 hours. Decent job but job can break your body down. A very hard job on your body.
Worked an awful lot of hours and could not keep help due to the stress involved.
Sales Coordinator II (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WI22 February 2018
Work was very stressful for all involved in that there was alot of work to be done in a day and you were supposed to cover the phone as well. Most paper work was done after your 8 hours on the phone with customers.
Pros
Great people to work with.
Cons
Hours were long to get the job done right.
The Bold Acts of Kohler
Spray Machine Operator, Rework, General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Brownwood, TX19 February 2018
Absolute, blatant disregard for civil rights and fair workplace laws. Hours are long and hot (125-165 F in many places). Plenty of overtime. Cut-throat coworkers. Even worse management.
Great place for employment.
Assemble line worker (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MS16 February 2018
I was not at Kohler at a long period of time, therefore I am unable to share a review summary with you. The assembly line work that I was a part of was tedious and difficult, but it was a challenging experience.
Great
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SC15 February 2018
It was a great place to work at. Very hot in the summer time. Mainly for men. The job was very constant and fast paced. Management was horrible and they only care about their product not the employee
Pros
Pay
Cons
Heat
Kohler
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WI15 February 2018
Kohler is very guest oriented, you are frequently told you are on stage so be on at your best at all times so the quests want to come back and visit often.
The best at Kohler
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kohler, WI12 February 2018
Working at building 83 with team oriented group. I learned to handle many responsibilities successfully.
Every day was a success in some way. The main plant is full of wonderful leaders.

There are areas that I did not appreciate.
the only thing I enjoyed there
Housekeeper 2 (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WI11 February 2018
The only thing that I enjoyed was the friends that I made working there while I am in school for being a medical assistant. And that they worked with me with my school schedule.
Great working enviroment with great people.
Material Handler; Reworked; Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kohler, WI9 February 2018
There are really no typical days at Kohler, everyday there is always something new to encounter. I've learned so much from adding and losing stock, to managing a team. Its a very fast pace place to work with never a dull moment. The management is like any other, where they try to help out when they can. However they are usually really busy and its hard to get ahold of sometimes. Hardest part of the job is trying to make sure you are pleasing the right people and getting the stuff done that needs to get done. Even with it being stressful at times you hardly think about it because of the great co-workers you have here.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
A lot of hours
Great benefits
SALES ASSOCIATE FOR YOGA ON THE LAKE (Former Employee) –  Kohler, WI7 February 2018
Kohler provided employees with wonderful benefits. Kohler has a strong drive and motivates employee's to give and be their best day in and day out. Kohler is very innovative and open minded to moving forward with the change within society. Great customer service, constantly providing customers with quality service throughout it's company
Intimidation
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MS4 February 2018
Workplace use to be great and not stressful at all. We built a quality engine right the first time. Now management thrives on intimidating the workforce from write ups to termination. Not a pleasant place to work when you are constantly thinking about being fired.
Pros
Climate control atmosphere
Cons
Management has little respect for employees
Good workplace
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Kohler, WI3 February 2018
Very competitive and stressful but good pay. This is a place that has great opportunities for training and advancement. Job security is not quite as strong.
Was okay
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MS31 January 2018
Was not a bad company really. they were somewhat decent to me. My boss was very cool and lenient. Everyone seems to get along with everyone else. The work environment was average.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kohler Co.. Our community is ready to answer.