Kohl's

Kohl's Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 25,231 reviews

Culture is going to define your time at Kohls. In my case, management was an awful, cliche-y, stuck-up group, but my fellow employees were really lovely, amazing people in general. That's what made the work tolerable. Management was so pushy and snobby that I considered actually turning into one of THOSE employees, who doesn't show up all the time or on time, because I despised having to deal with them that much. It was a relief when the better managers were on the clock because the store atmosphere was so much better as a result.

Pros

Fellow employees

Cons

Atmosphere changes quickly; and gotta go, go, go

decent environment

it's a good place to work exiting high school but I would suggest actively looking for a better place to work throughout the duration of your time there. and I would suggest not staying for longer than one season.

Insights into Kohl's

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Energizing work tasks

Bias, age discrimnation

Do not respect employees, management not qualified to run a store. Many other negative comments about the company. Don't follow company guide lines. They ask a lot of multi tasking duties

Awesome job experience

Awesome job experience as the culture is work hard play hard. Once can have a perfect work-life balance. Management is pretty mature, seasoned and has a vision.

fast paced and learnable place

working there taught me skills i love to have and apply in other areas of my life. the management is very good and the culture is really good. They really try to work around your schedule but is not that flexible.

N/a

It was a great and professional environment. The management keep your personal performance level very confidential and assist you with improving it.

Fast paced environment with opportunity for professional development

Fast paced environment with opportunity for professional development. Opportunity to experience different stores in your area. Great Manager in Training program.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kohl's. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement