Kognitive

Kognitive Employee Reviews

Canada26 reviews

Great place to work at

I had a great experience with Kognitive so far, it will help brushing up your communication skills. Moreover, the management and staff are really friendly and professional.

Fun place to work

Really enioying working there. Good place to work. Learn lots of thing. Supervisor and manager are good and helps alot. Team member also helps alot. Its fun to work.

Highly results focus company. Be sharp and focus while working and you will see the benefits

Great job fast paced a lot to do and a lot of opportunity to grow learn and obtain benefits for yourself. They offer you flexible hours with the possibility of increasing your salary based on your performance

Pros

Commissions, paid breaks, flexible hours

Cons

Results oriented

Competitive, collabrative and fun

Competitive and collaborative atmosphere. I am working part time and as a student, I found this organization is best to work for. They manage schedule and also our manager, is very cooperative and helpful. She is grounded and always there to bring best out of you.

Fun and earn while working

In this modern era ,We all are working for money and in kognitive we can earn lots of money and polish our skills . Moving further , we communicate with lots of people which helps us to build our confidence . Kognitive staff is like a family which helps us a lot .

Encouraging Job Culture! Supportive Team

If Company can provide us the jacket or Tshirt with a Kognitive Marketing or MPWR logo will help us to perform confidently. Moreover, Everything else is good.

Fun and productive work place

You can learn so many new things everyday. Improvement in communication skills and commission benefits as well. Extra pay for travel to other citiies. Flexible hours and learn different sales techniques.

Pros

Perks, gift cards

Environnement productif

J’adore travailler avec cette entreprise. Cela m’a permis de développer une réelle valeur dans mes expériences professionnelles. Ça m’a permis de cultiver la confiance en soi, la communication.Travailler avec cette entreprise c’est savoir relever ses défis.

Great company!

Great place to work, with flexible hours which makes it easy for students, and you will meet many good, helpful colleagues. You are also paid commission so you can basically write your own paychecks!

Fun experiencing work

I have been working in Kognitive. It is great place to work and earn lots of money and can get many new skills. Great oppurtunity for a bright future.

Fun work place

Love the job can make my own availability which helps a lot for a student like me. I get to meet all types of people everyday and get to talk to them

Great place to add to your experience and communicate with people.

I'm fairly new here but I've been enjoying my time here, my colleagues are wonderful people and the manager is very supportive and motivating. Overall, definitely recommendable.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Demanding job

Gives oppurtunity to interact with lots of other culture people and to know them closely.

I have been working in Kognitive for the last 3 years. Its awesome place to work and lots of money and perks to earn. Great oppurtunity for a bright futuure.

Pros

Great incentive and chance to visit other provinces.

Financial Sales representative

Great place to work. Lots of learning opportunities and able to travel to different places at the same time. Cohesive environment with great leaders to work under. If you are someone looking for an exposure in Marketing and finance at the same time this is the placeFor you. One can easily apply with a post diploma or a degree.

Pros

Free travelling

Cons

Competitive

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and fun workplace I really enjoy working there. Ce travail permet de briser la glace et permet d’apprendre énormément sur le terrain. C’est toujours un plaisir de travailler là-bas

Best company to work

It is an absolute amazing company to work with. What a team and its mates! There is no vengeance but only motivation. You have the ability to earn as much as you want. Amazing company to work with.

Pros

Free gifts

Productive and fun work place

I started this job 3 years ago and this job taught me so many things how to handle pressure, motivate others and leadership skill as well. Growth opportunities are also good.

Pros

Travel opportunity, growth opportunity

work all the time in field

they only need sales nothing else and never take onus responsibility for sales. Managers are not capable to motivate you,the products are all same and no novelty

really hard job

Working at Kognitive consisted of going to different Canadian tire stores all around London to sell the Canadian tire credit card. It was a hard job because we had to stop customers doing their shopping to tell them about the card and basically convince them to apply for the card. Most customers didn't want to be bothered while they shopped or they if they were interested the process of apply took too long. It was commission based so if you didn't sell enough credit cards your pay was very sub par.

Productive and interactive work place

Good management, interactive, enhance skills, easy job, understanding and calm working environment, lots of benefits working, meeting lot of people in one day, everyday new customers

Experienced gained for an entry level sales position.

Worked with a team of six people. Transportation was provided. The team atmosphere was great and I loved the people I worked for and with. Spent a lot of time away from home living in hotels which taught great discipline. Learned how to lead and motivate a team. Competitive commission based on number of sales produced daily. Hourly pay.

Pros

Commission

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kognitive. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3