Kognitive Marketing Employee Reviews

Great company to work for
field sales representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 December 2018
A place where if you work hard you get rewarded well. There are some great programs and great leaders that are focused on development. Its not easy but its great
Pros
development, career growth, commission
Cons
Environnement de travail sécuritaire et paisible
Employer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 December 2018
Un travail qui vous permet d’apprendre à travailler sur vous même et vous lancer des défis personnelle . Très plaisant on apprend à avoir une bonne chimie et un challenge différent entre chaque client
Pros
Bonne commision
Cons
Salaire en fonction du temps de l’année
You have a choice of 4 or 8 hour shifts. You choose your time and days. It is a great place to improve everyday
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON3 December 2018
Working at Kognitive Marketing what Great Opportunities. I'm very Proud to be a Representative . I like tge fact I am in charge of my hours and number of days that I work. I find with the pay structure , the harder you work, the happier you will be. The opportunities are endless if you are: energetic, up beat, fast paced, and like to be at your best everyday. A lot of field support available at all times. Supremely friendly environment. Team building is very Professional and available at all shifts, be it a 4 hour or 8 hour.
Pros
Great communication, helpful, knowledgeable Training
Cons
Happy disposition, upbeat and fast paced
Work and Life Balance
Sales Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Leader, SK26 November 2018
- Flexible position with very competitive targets.
- Many work hours consists of managing the sales team as well as looking for new potential clients.
-Management is excellent and very leadership oriented.
-Commision and salary
Pros
Commision and Salary
Cons
Hiarchy
Good start up job
Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 November 2018
This was a decent place to work, As one of my first jobs, the company had good onboarding but the work life balance was not very good. The culture however was great.
You give them your time and sales, they give you a fortune!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Durham Region, ON16 November 2018
Its been almost a month at the company and it seems to be very productive and the money pays off well!
A person definitely becomes very resourceful and learns a lot when in such a sales environment what adds to this is the help and support of excellent team leads and I have got a commendable manager who backs you at every stage of your progress and especially while one is in distress.
Pros
Flexible and Independent Hours
Cons
Working Outdoors.
Fantastic place to work
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 November 2018
This place is amazing!!! They care about their people, they put time into people development and they Love to have fun doing it. I can learn something new everyday and the leaders are awesome!!
Pros
Care about people and growth
Amazing place to work
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Halifax14 November 2018
This company truly follows through on what they say, and working for them has really developed my interpersonal skills and made me a lot of money. Would highly recommend working for them.
sky is the limit
Vendeur (Current Employee) –  Québec Province7 November 2018
Très bon emploi! Flexible, payant et dynamique. Pour ceux qui ont confiance en eux et qui aiment les défis.
Pros
flexibilité d'horaire, bon coaching
Sales Representative in Montreal
Sales Representative (Full-time) (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 October 2018
This offers you to speak to different people and will improve your communication, help built your confidence.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
N/a
Great part time job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 October 2018
Though it was annoying. This was a great part time job while in school. Hours were flexible and I got to make money and put in the work when i wanted to.
It’s a best place for persons who want to make more money in less time.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NS24 September 2018
This company is house for so many great things.....
While training your trainer will tell you different sales skills.
Provides you flexible hours and a chance to earn more than minimum wage from your very first day.
Pros
Flexible hours, can earn more than minimum wage
Cons
Sometimes going to different places
Excellent job with good work culture
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON22 September 2018
One of the best companies to endavour your career kn. Flexible hours, proper work life balance, great motivators, a perfect start for a new comers, timely payments, weekend parties, 100% improvement chances on your soft skills.
This company is a gold mine. One of the best managers and supportive team to make your career
Challenging sales job
Sales Representative (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  London, ON21 September 2018
Hi,
Its been a great time with kognitive marketing.
Kognitive Marketing is employee orientation comany which do provides incentive on sales.
I would like to refer all my friends to work with kognitive marketing.
Everyday you communicate with new customers which not only helps to improve communication but also sales.
Best job ever in my career.
Glad to be a part of kognitive marketing
Great work environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  North York, ON17 September 2018
The company values the employees and has a great training program that motivates employees and accelerates tgeir performance. Its is good to work with this company and learn very good sales methodologies.
Pros
Flexible hours
People which big ♥️
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Durham Region, ON16 September 2018
I have had the opportunity of working in many different fields in the pass. Sometimes in different countries. I recently joined Kognitive Marketing and even my thought my tenure to date is short, I would like to say that when compared with all the other jobs I occupied this is one of my best experience. Firstly, I would consider this Company one that is very people oriented. It puts workers FIRST. The managers are very driven by working hand in hand with staff to enable a smooth transition into the organization and continue on a daily base to offer words and actions that would motivate you. If you are willing to work hard they are right there to support you. Further, the benefits are very attractive. Let’s me make it clear there will be ups and downs but you will always have the support to help you over the target lines. Look I was motivated to write the opinion out of honesty and a real admiration for the management of this company. When you read other comments in relation to other agencies. Kognitive Marketing gives hope especially to persons who are experiencing their first exposure to the job market. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I wish to predict that this company will emerge as one of the most “Peoples oriented in Canada”
Pros
Supportive management
Cons
Nil
Great work environment with flexible schedule as well as suppotive management
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Durham Region, ON16 September 2018
The management is very supportive and helpful in every way possible. Also, you can have your own schedules which makes it much easier for tight schedules.
Pros
Flexible Schedule, great pay structure
Cons
Dealing with rejections can sometimes be difficult.
Best Marketing firm to work with
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  North York, ON12 September 2018
Flexible hours, proper work life balance, great motivators, a perfect start for a new comers, timely payments, weekend parties, 100% improvement chances on your soft skills. I have learned so much being with this team and still learning so that I could grow personally and professionally.
This company is a gold mine.
One of the best and motivating companies ever experienced
Field Marketing Representatives (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 September 2018
1) proper work/life balance
2) great exposure for newcomers
3) highly supportive
4) flexible timings
5) 100% growth for an individual in the company
6) build confidence in speaking in front of a huge auidence
Pros
Flexible timings
Best way to excell our career
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 September 2018
Kognitive is a great platform to start your career with. The company has maintained a friendly environment with all the team. Managers, team leaders and the whole team work as a family and the company is reaching it’s zenith, supporting each other in ups and downs. I highly recommend working in this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kognitive Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.