Kognitive Marketing Employee Reviews

Successfull 10 months with kognitive marketing
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 February 2019
Working with this company makes me more efficient. By doing this job i came to know about my inner capabilities. Moreover,i work fr part time bt making good money through sales.
Pros
Movtivation manager, team leaders and team
Best company to learn
field marketing representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON12 February 2019
I have completed about one year in this company.As all know sales have ups and downs.Sometimes I wasn't able to achieve target,it caused pressure but that time my team management motivated me a lot.This job provides good training and coaching which helps both professional as well as personal development.
Pros
good commission, customer service experience
Cons
nothing
The best company for your personal and professional growth.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON12 February 2019
I have been working with the company since 2 months. I have changed drastically on a professional platform. It has enhanced my communication skills. I am indebted to Kognitive for making my career more valuable.
Pros
Flexible schedules, full hours availability
Cons
Performance pressure sometimes.
Best job experience
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON12 February 2019
I have just started working with kognitive and it is a fun experience. The work culture is amazing as everyone at different positions treats everyone equally. There's constant support and appreciation from seniors and experienced employees that encourages to excell in the job.
Pros
Understanding managers, flexible shifts
Great place to add to the skillset with best perks and benefits
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON12 February 2019
A place were you can dig deep in customer service and learn about sales field. The level of communication and interpersonal skills is raised. The perks and benefits are the best you can get in this field. The company structure is such that it embodies a sense of family.
Pros
Best performamce based salary and promotion
Cons
To be always on toes.
Great platform for students to learn new skills and to earn Unlimited income
Field Marketing Representative ( Co Op Position ) (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON12 February 2019
Kognitive Marketing is a Fantastic Platform for students to learn new skills and to earn as much as an individual can.
The environment built around the team is one that you rarely find in other companies these days.

Kognitive Marketing is the BEST organization for overall development as management provides you training sessions to grow in the company. Organization doesn't only transform you in a good sales person, but a leader as well.
Pros
Growth, sales experience, self development
Enhances your skills and your career in all possible ways.
Sales Representative (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Sudbury, ON12 February 2019
This job provides you a wide scope of gain in terms of knowledge, customer relations, service, etc. Kognitive has always helped its employees overcome its challenges in the work platform with continuous assistance from higher authorities.
Pros
Flexible timings
Amazing Environment to work in
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON12 February 2019
Kognitive is an organization that puts their employees first. Everyone from the management to the field employees promotes a positive environment. What truly makes Kognitive amazing is that when someone is having a tough day, the rest of the team always has their back and we overcome obstacles together. Kognitive is a great place to work and I highly recommend it!
Pros
Great environment, flexible hours
Productive and fun workplace
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 February 2019
The company banks on well established sales and marketing techniques , and it was very useful to adapt some selling skills for a beginner to sales like myself.
I had the opportunity to work with a very productive and efficient team, with a fun workplace environment.
The company has very flexible working hours and salary and commissions are very good.
Pros
Career growth
Fun work place
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON12 February 2019
I have worked for 5months with this company and it has given me the best experience i could get. I gets you to keep struggling and achieve your goals just by commission based income. A great compang to be working with!
Pros
Commission based salary
Productive and fun workplace
It has very flexible hours and has a very friendly atmosphere. Very supportive team leaders and team managers who are always ready to support each and any members of the team.It has help me grow a lot in terms of my interpersonal skills
Learning, a lot of fun, productive,and success
SSR (Former Employee) –  GTA11 February 2019
Grow up rapidly, good management, creative, and a lot of opportunities.
Challenge in working, competition, and professional development and implementation.
Love working with this company!!
FMR (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON11 February 2019
Love working with this company!! It is one of tge excellent company to start the career with. I have been working with kognitive marketing for almost 3 months now and it has been tremendous experience.
Great Company to work
Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 February 2019
Kognitive Marketing- The great place to work.
I have been working with them since almost more than two years and enjoy working with Management and colleagues. Management is highly cooperative and supportive.
I always feel valued- while working for Kognitive. The other best part of working for Kognitive is that I am having great opportunity to work with several positive minded people.
Great place for tremendous growth in Career !
Rapid Growth opportunity
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON11 February 2019
The company offers sales training and ongoing coaching, flexible working hours in advance so you can adjust them according to your schedule.working in the sales field helps to highly improve your communications skills.
Pros
Commision and Salary
Cons
Different places to work
Diverse and flexible workplace
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 February 2019
Excellent for all skilled sales persons out there as well as students, Kognitive helps not only in enhancing your marketing and sales skills but also in bringing forward the best in you by sharpening your language, pitching, communication, personality and interactive skills.

Also, the cultural and supportive environment with super exciting opportunities to meet new people, avails the chance to find out your talent and bring it forward. The team leaders, managers, as well as other representatives always motivate and encourage even if there had been some hard times! Balance between personal and professional life is significant and Kognitive helps in maintaining that balance. Great place to start or build your skills!!!
Pros
Flexible and cultural
Cons
Get knowledge and skills while working.
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON11 February 2019
Kognitive Marketing is a company which could help you achieve your dreams and gain knowledge and skills while working on the field. One can definitely grow in this company. The employees are paid according to the efforts they make towards there job. In addition to this, there are many future growth prospects in this firm. Plus I would like to add for students if they work for this company, it could be their dream job!!!!!
Pros
Great pay rate and high growth prospects.
Great sales experience
Field Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON5 February 2019
Very friendly work environment!
Learned a lot from the sales manager, they are so responsible for their employees. The working hours are flexible and you get good commissions on top of your base salary.
flexible working environment great oppurtunity to learn
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS31 January 2019
I learned a lot of skills while working at kognitive marketing. The management team is really nice and helps you cope with pressures of work life balance.
Promotions
Promotional Representative (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON22 January 2019
This company has completely unrealistic expectations for what employees are supposed to accomplish in work day. No such thing as a 40 hour week here. Employees have to spend a great deal of time outside of work documenting, tracking behaviors and completing workflow tasks assigned by managers, because it is impossible to get to these things during the time you are actually at work. I routinely worked 60+ hours a week. There is absolutely no work-life balance at this company.
I have never before seen a place with such high turnover of employees. Employees are not valued and are taken advantage of in my opinion.
Beware of reviews from employees, managers assign tasks for staff to review the company and each of their businesses.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kognitive Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.