Kognitive Marketing Employee Reviews

Greag company full of opportunities and very well skilled management working hard to keeping standards high. Great environment to work in.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON20 July 2018
Best decision you can evere make to work with Kognitive Marketing. Great company to work you can fi nd all the opportunities to want in your life .Best job.
A year with Kognitive
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 July 2018
My experience with Kognitive has been a great ride so far. Working with Kognitive helped me transform one of my biggest weaknesses i.e public speaking into one of my biggest strengths. The environment built around the team is one that you rarely find in other companies these days. There's plenty of growth opportunities as well.
Pros
Friendly Environment, Good Pay
Work, Earn and Learn but with FUN !
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  London, ON19 July 2018
From the Top management to immediate reporting manager, I've got the best ones !
My 1st Job in Canada and trust me, it couldn't have been better !
Will be lifetime thankful to Kognitive for allowing me and making me a part of the family ! #Kognitive - The place to Work, to live and to dedicate your self !
Awesomeness at it's Best ! :)
Pros
Experience
I'm new, but really enjoying myself
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON19 July 2018
It's a frontline sales and marketing job. Which means a lot of time on your feet, approaching and starting conversations with strangers. If that's not for you, then this job isn't either. But it's a darn fun work environment, varied and with a tonne of autonomy while still being a very supportive work environment.

I'm still pretty new, so I can't speak to the culture of Kognitive as a whole, but my team and my direct supervisor and manager are pretty awesome folks.

It's a diverse workforce with plenty of fun folks to help you along your way.

If you enjoy sales, it's a pretty good place to look at.
Pros
varied work environment, supportive team
Cons
hard work, direct sales isn't for everyone.
Great place to learn, develop and grow
Field Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 July 2018
A great place to start your career in Marketing. Started as a sales rep and was able to enhance my communication and negotiation skills as well as learn management and coaching skills.
The company provided an amazing platform to grow and i was able to start my management career. Have learnt a lot as a manager and definitely developed individually.
Pros
Growth oppurtunity, great pay, personal development
Cons
Supporting management, good incentives, excellent workplace
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON19 July 2018
Well, Honestly I can say that it is very good place to grab ample of new things regarding marketing. It is very excellent place to start .Everything is really so good and inspiring . Management is awesom. They guys are always supporting.It really helps me to grow and enhance my confidence at great extent. It also gives flexible hours, good incentives too.
Pros
Everything is so good. Specially management
Cons
Little workload sometimes
Fun place, family, good communication between workers and managers
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON19 July 2018
I love working with kognitive. Its definitely a place to be. Starting with my manger who is awesome and encourages me and all other workers no matter what. I wish that sales representatives had a booth at every store. Walking around can be a little tiring though, but I love talking to the customers either way.
Pros
Team events
Cons
Standing for a while. Subjective.
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON19 July 2018
It’s been 7 months that I have been working for Kognitive Marketing. Initially I thought that this is not the job of my kind. But with motivation and great enthusiasm from my manager, today I enjoy my work a lot. I love this company because it cares for the employees, have abundance opportunities and flexible working conditions. Now I believe that I should not worry about my career because I am an employee of Kognitive Marketing.
Pros
Opportunity to enhance Marketing, Communication and Leadership skills.
In the simple words I love to work for kognitive marketing.
FMR (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 July 2018
This company helps me to develop skills in myself.. Always give pay on time. Provide us flexible shift. Always motivate me. Help me to improve myself and also give proper guidance how to behave with rude peoples.
Proud to be member of kognitive marketing.
Productive and a plateform to grow and develop.
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 July 2018
Kognitive marketing provides a golden opportunity to build your character as an extrovert individual. It offers a flexible schedule to work and earn incentives. In addition, pay for the activations is good and we can make money as much we want. Its a wonderful experience to work with the company.
Professional and Personal growth
Event Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 July 2018
Kognitive offered me great help in evolving as a strong person. The situations one has to handle while working in marketing field are really stressful but the support i got from the management, completely changed my performance graph, from an average field marketing representative to one of the best reps in the region and then an event supervisor. The company doesn't only transform you in a good sales person, but a leader as well.
Pros
Great Management
Excellent place to start, gives hardcore experience about marketing and promotions
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON18 July 2018
Management is good, organized and everything goes by the book. Pretty disciplined. Learned solid experience while communicating with customers and about sales, marketing. It will also serve you as a platform to learn how to have a good sales pitch to do marketing and stand out of crowd. The manager will always motivate you and its a life lesson perhaps.
Pros
Good commissions, Skills development, Time flexibility, best job for students
Amazing and friendly environment to work
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 July 2018
I have been working with Kognitive Marketing for 2.5years now. Its a challenging job, however, it becomes easier to work because of the friendly environment.

We have some fantastic mentors who always motivates us. Its a company that can actually give you more opportunity for growth. Also we have some contests going on everytime to keep ourself motivated.

I have worked with other company's but so far Kognitive pays well compared to all.
Love working so far
Pros
looks good on resume, gives an opportunity to build your own skills, pays you well
Cons
Job security isnt there
Big commitment
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ON18 July 2018
I’ve been working for the company for about two months now and I’ve had great time working on my communication and sales skills. The pay is good if you are willing to put the work in and there is a lot of possibility to climb the way up the ladder
best company to earn incentives
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON18 July 2018
Its one of the best marketing company which provides great salaries and management is good too. I have been working with a company for the last 3-4 months and it gives you good incentives too.
Pros
incentives, flexible hours
Cons
targets
kognitive market updste
saled rep (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS18 July 2018
good company to work for...flexable hours and good activatipn pay... good sales reps who help you in need
good schedule if your a student...if you work hard you get a great pay also.
Liberté travail/étude/vie. Très formateur
Représentant des ventes (Current Employee) –  Québec City, QC18 July 2018
Je travail depuis près d"un an pour cette compagnie et elle me permet d'en apprendre beaucoup sur la vente et salaire très honorable. L'employeur permet une belle consolidation travail/étude et ils sont très compréhensifs de chacune des réalités de chaque employé.
Pros
Très bon salaire
Cons
avoir un moyen de transport
Milieu de travail tres motivant
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 July 2018
Mon employeur offre un milieu de travail motivant où il est facile de s'épanouir.
Pros
Gaz payé
Cons
Aucub
good job
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS18 July 2018
if interested in a good job, good pay with activations this is the place to work good crew flexable hours...good training provided this is a excellent pkace to staet your career in talking to people to get your fear out of mine open up your knowledge
Pros
good active pay
Cons
work extra get more money
Bon emploi pour le développement personnel.
Représentante (Current Employee) –  Quebec, QC17 July 2018
Cet emploi permet de se surpasser de jour en jour à l'aide d'une équipe motivante. Les horaires sont très flexibles alors il est possible de jumeler sport, étude et travail.
Pros
Équipe motivante, Salaire intéressant, flexibilité des horaires
Cons
Aucun

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kognitive Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.