Kognitive Marketing Employee Review

View all Kognitive Marketing reviews

Great opportunity!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 February 2019
I love working with this company! I have worked for 3 months and it has given me the best working and life experience ever. The company has a very friendly ambiance and flexible hours. I love working with management and colleagues! They are passionate in what they're doing and everyone is really supportive. It is the best experience for practicing your communication towards clientele, pitching and personality. I would recommend this work to all types of people. Also, a lot of opportunity within the company for everyone who is ready to put in the work and dedication.
finally, it is very motivating financially with all of the commissions and bonuses!

Other Kognitive Marketing Employee Reviews

Terrible company
Field Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 June 2019
I worked her for over 5 years. At first I liked it a lot. They left me alone and paid me well. But over the years the management and culture changed. They only cared about numbers and not about people. Funny how their tagline is “investing in people and changing lives” Not once would they even consider how I was feeling, burned out.

By the way, all these positive reviews are from present employees. I wouldn’t put too much stock in that.
Pros
Talk to people
Cons
Poor leaders
The worst job I’ve ever worked.
FMR (Current Employee) –  Innisfil, ON5 June 2019
Working for kognitive was terrible. You make ZERO commission, they lie to you, and they lie to your customers. Management is so unorganized it’s insane. I talked with the best FMR in my region and the person barely made any commission in 6 months. So many better jobs out there. This place isn’t good for career building at all, maybe if you have no or minimal education.
Pros
Cons
Terrible management, min wage, no actual commission.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kognitive Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.