Kognitive Marketing Employee Review

View all Kognitive Marketing reviews

Very interactive job with alot of learning and tension free environment!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 February 2019
Best workplace environment with very understanding and helpful senior colleagues and managers. I love working here as i feel safe and everyday i learn something new. The main benefit of job is that its very interesting and intractive!
I m very happy from kognitive marketing!
Pros
Salary benefits and assurance

Other Kognitive Marketing Employee Reviews

Terrible company
Field Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 June 2019
I worked her for over 5 years. At first I liked it a lot. They left me alone and paid me well. But over the years the management and culture changed. They only cared about numbers and not about people. Funny how their tagline is “investing in people and changing lives” Not once would they even consider how I was feeling, burned out.

By the way, all these positive reviews are from present employees. I wouldn’t put too much stock in that.
Pros
Talk to people
Cons
Poor leaders
The worst job I’ve ever worked.
FMR (Current Employee) –  Innisfil, ON5 June 2019
Working for kognitive was terrible. You make ZERO commission, they lie to you, and they lie to your customers. Management is so unorganized it’s insane. I talked with the best FMR in my region and the person barely made any commission in 6 months. So many better jobs out there. This place isn’t good for career building at all, maybe if you have no or minimal education.
Pros
Cons
Terrible management, min wage, no actual commission.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kognitive Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.