Kognitive Marketing Employee Review

View all Kognitive Marketing reviews

Best job experience
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON12 February 2019
I have just started working with kognitive and it is a fun experience. The work culture is amazing as everyone at different positions treats everyone equally. There's constant support and appreciation from seniors and experienced employees that encourages to excell in the job.
Pros
Understanding managers, flexible shifts

Other Kognitive Marketing Employee Reviews

Terrible company
Field Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 June 2019
I worked her for over 5 years. At first I liked it a lot. They left me alone and paid me well. But over the years the management and culture changed. They only cared about numbers and not about people. Funny how their tagline is “investing in people and changing lives” Not once would they even consider how I was feeling, burned out.

By the way, all these positive reviews are from present employees. I wouldn’t put too much stock in that.
Pros
Talk to people
Cons
Poor leaders
The worst job I’ve ever worked.
FMR (Current Employee) –  Innisfil, ON5 June 2019
Working for kognitive was terrible. You make ZERO commission, they lie to you, and they lie to your customers. Management is so unorganized it’s insane. I talked with the best FMR in my region and the person barely made any commission in 6 months. So many better jobs out there. This place isn’t good for career building at all, maybe if you have no or minimal education.
Pros
Cons
Terrible management, min wage, no actual commission.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kognitive Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.