Kognitive Marketing Employee Review

View all Kognitive Marketing reviews

Promotions
Promotional Representative (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON22 January 2019
This company has completely unrealistic expectations for what employees are supposed to accomplish in work day. No such thing as a 40 hour week here. Employees have to spend a great deal of time outside of work documenting, tracking behaviors and completing workflow tasks assigned by managers, because it is impossible to get to these things during the time you are actually at work. I routinely worked 60+ hours a week. There is absolutely no work-life balance at this company.
I have never before seen a place with such high turnover of employees. Employees are not valued and are taken advantage of in my opinion.
Beware of reviews from employees, managers assign tasks for staff to review the company and each of their businesses.

Other Kognitive Marketing Employee Reviews

Worst work experience ever
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON21 July 2019
Probably the worst work experience I've ever had. Company always tries to rip you off on your pay.
Pros
nothing
Cons
a lot of unpaid work
Absolutely Terrible
Field Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON11 July 2019
Boss wanted us to do illegal things and there were lies about commission and advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kognitive Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.