Kognitive Marketing

Kognitive Marketing Pay & benefits reviews

Canada372 reviews
The managers left you to do your own work this can be good or bad depending on your preference. Pay was fair, you make as much as you sell, always pushing for more sales.The people you work with vary some can be competitive while others are more collaborative.A few months in most people become sick of the job and quit.
Pros
pay, schedule
Cons
out of touch management
C’est une entreprise qui forme les jeunes et qui leurs donnent la chance de travailler et faire de l’argent
Pros
Le salaire
Cons
Je sais pas encore
I made a lot of money when I was working there. During the summer, I was doing events across Quebec and it wasn't so bad. Although your social life may take a hit, you get the discover the country while making money and new friends. Pressure from the management team is constant
Pros
great commission structure and free meals during even
Cons
long hours, lot of rejection and pressure
While working at this company I learnd alot about how to deal with people. But the Management always took advantage of you. They keep every management at a low salary and ask to get in comission.
Good company to work with you can earn lot of money with this job is commission based job and a bit stressful but enjoyable and best job for the students
For young students or graduates, those are willing to start career as sales person. kognitive is the place for them. Great bonus apart from your salary.
The company is just about ok It does not give you enough opportunities to grow. Even if you become a manager someday, you will still have to sell credit cards just like a normal sales rep
Pros
Good pay rate
Cons
Long hours and no growth opportunities
12 hours smelling gas on a gas station while trying to sell credit cards to customers that don't want or already have it. The pitch is full of strong, but not the true, words. If you are jobless, go for it until you get anything else.
Pros
Possibility to win commission
Cons
Almost everything
Working for kognitive was terrible. You make ZERO commission, they lie to you, and they lie to your customers. Management is so unorganized it’s insane. I talked with the best FMR in my region and the person barely made any commission in 6 months. So many better jobs out there. This place isn’t good for career building at all, maybe if you have no or minimal education.
Pros
Cons
Terrible management, min wage, no actual commission.
The company gives as many hours of work as required so its perfect for part time work . The company pays a good salary which further helps out students as they make money for tuition bills.
Pros
Gives employees as many job hours as required
Cons
Not productive
Kognitive is the spot you want to be working lots of high paying work in different stores what ever suits you. If you show your dedicated we will help you succeed
Pros
Commission is paid
Cons
Bad hour base pay
Kognitive is very helpful to its employees and provide skills to deal with situations in sales and work towards maximising it's sales. The salary is also given on the given date, not delayed a single time.Apart from this, the people working here are also friendly and helping
Pros
Flexible working hours
I love working with this company! I have worked for 3 months and it has given me the best working and life experience ever. The company has a very friendly ambiance and flexible hours. I love working with management and colleagues! They are passionate in what they're doing and everyone is really supportive. It is the best experience for practicing your communication towards clientele, pitching and personality. I would recommend this work to all types of people. Also, a lot of opportunity within the company for everyone who is ready to put in the work and dedication. finally, it is very motivating financially with all of the commissions and bonuses!
if you are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done then it's the best job to do. Everyday new challenge, meeting new people. Salary benefits way better than normal. Environment awesome to work in. Obviously big company so good repo. Supportive manager all the time and team as well. Little hard work but nothing is easy. Flexible hours. I've learned so much in just few days. Right place to face challenges everyday. Bright future as well in this job. It's gonna take u only up not down.
Pros
Awsome benefits, bonuses
Cons
Bon equipe de travail ,bon environnement de travail,beaucoup de nouvelles projets ,les horaires sont flexibles.ca fait maintenant 1 ans que travail pour eux et j’aime beaucoup ca.
Pros
Horaire flexible
Cons
That company really helps you to grow personally and financially . The managers are always there to help The whole team is very amazing they create the perfect work atmosphere . The payment methods are perfect . Im very happy to be part of kognitive marketing .
Pros
Good salary
Best workplace environment with very understanding and helpful senior colleagues and managers. I love working here as i feel safe and everyday i learn something new. The main benefit of job is that its very interesting and intractive! I m very happy from kognitive marketing!
Pros
Salary benefits and assurance
Cons
I have been working with the company since 2 months. I have changed drastically on a professional platform. It has enhanced my communication skills. I am indebted to Kognitive for making my career more valuable.
Pros
Flexible schedules, full hours availability
Cons
Performance pressure sometimes.
A place were you can dig deep in customer service and learn about sales field. The level of communication and interpersonal skills is raised. The perks and benefits are the best you can get in this field. The company structure is such that it embodies a sense of family.
Pros
Best performamce based salary and promotion
Cons
To be always on toes.
The company banks on well established sales and marketing techniques , and it was very useful to adapt some selling skills for a beginner to sales like myself. I had the opportunity to work with a very productive and efficient team, with a fun workplace environment. The company has very flexible working hours and salary and commissions are very good.
Pros
Career growth
I have worked for 5months with this company and it has given me the best experience i could get. I gets you to keep struggling and achieve your goals just by commission based income. A great compang to be working with!
Pros
Commission based salary