Kognitive Marketing Management reviews

Ultimate Competitive Advantage
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 July 2018
I started with Kognitive 3 yrs ago as a rep coming from an project Management experience in the middle overseas. I have worked in every program and every job from rep to TL then FSM and now as AM. It was a great journey and have done these 5 thing for the 1st time.
1- 1st golf game in my life in one of the biggest golf courses
2- 1st NBA live raptors game followed by watching super ball with the VP and President.
3- 1st baseball live blue jays game
4- 1st big live concert Bruno mars.
All of these were rewards for a certain achievement and appreciation from the VP and president. It is better to have those lovely moments than being rewarded a certain bonus or cash.

At Kognitive, there is a lot of learning. The best learning i gained is to be a leader not a boss.
Pros
Great Culture and a lot of learning
Cons
It might be hard to believe, but there can be disadvantages to being too organized
A best place to work and grow
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 July 2018
I’ve been with this company from just 4 months,started as an FMR and, besides the sales experience it is the best place for overall development as management provides you training sessions to grow in the company. In four months, I become TL now and I can’t think of this much rapid development in any other company.

It’s really a fun place to work especially for those who are birds of passage, here you can explore new places when you are on travel team.
Pros
Good commissions, overall development, flexibility, best job for students as well
Cons
Time flexibility makes you lazy sometimes
-Fun Place To Work With.
FMR (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 July 2018
-Fun Place To Work With.

Words are not enough to define how great the work ethics and positive company culture is.
I've been working with Kognitive Marketing for the last 2 years. Each day has been a new adventure and a new learning experience.

My 1st Job in Canada and trust me, it couldn't have been better!

There are a lot of growth and learning opportunities.

Management is very helpful and understanding. Kognitive is the best company to work for if you want to get real-life experience in sales. #Kognitive #ChangingLives
Pros
Rewards, Unlimited Growth & Opportunities.. Sky is the limit, Flexibility
Fun Working Place with Plenty of career growth opportunity
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 July 2018
I have been working with Kognitive marketing full time for more than a year. I started as sales representative and in a year now I am team lead and now in process training for manager. There is fastest growth in career over here. Its really fun and solid motivating working place with vast opportunity to develop your sales skill. Everyone from the manager, to the fellow employees are very supportive and never let me down in any situation. I learned a lot in this company and still learning. Thanks to all manager and upper management team.

And best thing I learned here is how to face rejection in field and in life.�
Pros
Great compensation, training, coaching and many more......
Cons
No cons from my side
More than just a job, Kognitive is a Career
Field Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  London, ON2 July 2018
I have worked for Kognitive Marketing for 4 years and have grown so much as a person as well as within my roles at Kognitive. Sales skills, Communication skills, management skills, leadership skills and business skills, are all skills I have developed over my time here. The more I put into the job the more I get out of it. In terms of money, the harder you work the more you make. The recognition that is given from all levels of the company and the support that we have is by far the best i have ever seen anywhere and is at an all time high right now within Kognitive. Also how we make every day fun as a team makes working fun and enjoyable every day.
Pros
Recognition, Fun, Money
Cons
Rejection, Hard work
How Kognitive Marketing Made Me A Better Me
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON26 June 2018
Would you believe me if I told you that a job in sales boosted my overall happiness, helped me shed the burden of social anxiety, and has given me a confidence that I can’t shake?? No?? Two weeks ago, I wouldn’t have believed it either. Considering being a sales person means interrupting someone’s daily activities in a day and age where everything is so easily and readily available and talking to them about a product they likely aren’t interested in, AT LEAST 80% of the job is being blown off… How could this possibly have a positive affect?
The other day, one of my customers basically asked this question. After the polite chitchat followed by my sales pitch and her ultimate rejection, with a sincere look on her face she asked; “So, how are you really?”

I responded so enthusiastically. I said,
“Honestly… I LOVE this job. I was pretty nervous about starting it because I am an introvert. So much so that I actually wear headphones at all times when I’m in public to discourage conversations with strangers. So having to go out of my way to be the one starting potentially unwanted communications was nerve wracking. Being told no, or being completely ignored by people who don’t want anything to do with me, is not easy, but has no real lasting affect! The key is to wipe the slate clean and approach each new person with an open mind.

I’ve only been at this job for about two weeks and I can’t believe how much it’s changed me! I’ve traded tips, recipes, stories, and met so many interesting people with a variety of occupations, including an all year Santa who has reindeer who
  more... are being starred in the upcoming Santa movie! I find myself excited to approach each new customer, even after being told to go away from the start. There is no telling what amazing person I will cross paths with next!

Obviously the MAIN point of my job is to make sales, but with such a high amount of rejection how do you make the best of it? How do you stop the constant rejection from stealing your motivation? I try to end each conversation by making someone smile. As important as it is to get the word out there about the product, it is JUST as important to ensure the experience is pleasant to prevent any negative affiliation with the product or the company. If someone isn't interested but has a pleasant interaction they will be more likely to come back in the future, or even pass on the information to a friend who might just be interested! So if I can’t make your life better with the product I’m offering how ELSE can I improve your day. Having that outlook has taken away most of the stress. I can’t even go to the grocery store without finding myself compelled to start a conversation, or compliment someone on a shirt, hairstyle or tattoo. It’s like I’m a different person. I’m happier, more energetic, and more enthusiastic about life.”

She was impressed with my response. Commented on how amazing it is that the job has had such a positive impact in such a short time, and revealed to me that she was actually a reporter for CBC! She often finds herself in the same position, stopping people who may not want to be bothered, to discuss local news. She said she knew immediately that she wouldn’t interested in what I had to say, but didn’t want to be the rude or discouraging interaction that she has also had to deal with.

She went on to tell me about a great Ted Talks by Jia Jiang called “Rejection Therapy”. A man who has worked to desensitize himself to the negative impact of rejection. He has done this by approaching people with odd requests and offers and dealing with their acceptance or denial to learn from each experience and grow, instead of letting it shrink his spirit. This is essentially what the sales job was doing for me, and I find that remarkable!

A big part of all of this is due to the fact that Kognitive Marketing puts so much importance on motivating and helping their employees! I can’t even begin to express how surprised and grateful I am for the experiences I have had in the past two weeks!
Pros
great tips, great motivation givers, always willing to help! involved management, you choose your own schedule!
Cons
Sales isn't an skill you're born with, and fine tuning it can be frustrating... makes it feel more rewarding when you improve though!
Great summer job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 June 2018
Working with Kognitive was yet another great place to learn sales skills and management skills. They had an excellent hiring process and were one of the fastest growing companies in North America at the time of my employ.
Great place to work with growth potential
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 June 2018
Provided with solid training and ongoing support and development. Regular feedback is provided on expectations and job performance and coaching and training is provided.
Pros
Growth opportunity, supportive management
Rich culture, changing lives
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Greater Toronto Area, ON7 June 2018
my journey with kognitive started 4.5 years ago. I Worked as a representative, got promoted into a team lead, ASM, FSM up till now. Very greatful for all the help that management team has been giving me. Had a lot of fun “first-time -experience” with the team . first time watched Jays game, first time went for Leafs game, first time played in a golf tournament. They always say we are in people developing business . I truly couldn’t agree more. #changing lives#
Pros
Team activities, rich company culture and value
Cons
Competitive working environment, require folks with strong work ethic
Productive, personal development, motivating, energetic and quick advancement
Senior Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 June 2018
Being in this company for 9 months. Just love the work environment. It helps me to become better motivated person. Lot of scope of advancement, like other companies they doesn’t presurises you. The managers and team helps each other to ensure your success. Those who complaint about don’t know what else they ask for. It’s a complete company with great work environment, understanding and helpful management, you can earn more than you expected, and quick advancement in the company.
Pros
Good pay, great managers, helpful teams, motivating and good team gatherings :-)
Cons
Your availability to work
Fun, Challenges, Earn as much as you can, Learning and Growth opportunities
Event Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON28 May 2018
Kognitive marketing is young company for all working age-groups to explore their talents. The company offers serious learning and earning opportunities. It invests in honing your skills and shows you your growth-chart as well.
The management observes every resource closely and there is no wait period for growth of right person. Earlier you show your talent and commitment toward's organization goals, faster you grow and there is no stopping.
Work culture is more of fun, and new learning everyday.
The hardest part of job is, that when you start enjoying the work, you don't want to let it go.
The most enjoyable part is that you love to help and seek help and everyone enjoys it.
Pros
Unlimited earning opportunities, Professional Growth opportunities, Work-life balance, Supportive management
Cons
If you don't like to grow professionally and earn good money, you wont enjoy here
Best Company to work and earn
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Greater Toronto Area, ON23 April 2018
If you are looking for personal growth and management skills which can lead you to success look no other place than kognitive marketing. High pay and best exposure.
Pros
best incentives
Cons
sometimes long hours with no rest
A company you can have a career with!
Field Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Sudbury, ON8 April 2018
I can honestly say that since working for Kognitive I have not only made the best money I have made in any other employment but I have also have been promoted to management. With this company anyone can make as much money as they want. The sky is the limit. While selling for this company I made on average $35.00 an hour. Employment with Kognitive is no different than working with any other company. It all boils down to your own effort and drive. I wanted to succeed and I wanted to make as much money as I could so I worked hard and it payed off. The managers are there to support their reps every step of the way. If a rep is having a bad day then the manager will call to support, encourage and give help. There are many rewards while working with the company and also benefits. If you are looking for employment and sales is a good fit for you then don't hesitate! Apply today!
Pros
fun!
Bad
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON13 March 2018

Bad pay- you are gonna get min wage always, unless you sell one credit card every hour.
Bad management- for not noticing or taking actions regarding any major problems.
Bad ethics-
Bad supervisor(s)- they are gonna call you every 15 minuties if you dont perfom good, they are gonna pressure you and demoralize you.
The amount of effort that they are doing to notice and solve these problems are horrible.There can be no future for this company.
-stay away from Kognitive, you are woth more.
Great working environment
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Georgian bay12 March 2018
I am really impressed with the management and the working environment that is created for us. Kudos to my manager Sagar Patel for making work life so easy for us. He is extremely ethical and disciplined in his work and encourages his employees to follow ethical practices. The best thing about working with Kognitive is getting a chance to interact with a lot of people daily. I am very happy with my work and strongly recommend applying if you have a zest for sales.
Pros
First hand sales experience & travelling
Productive, excellent training and team work..
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Brampton10 March 2018
Good company to work with. It is been almost a year and i have learnt a lot.... meeting new people everyday, getting exposure to growth, learning team work and management skills. Just started as part time and now working as a full time Team Leader working hard to aceheive sucess..
Pros
Team work
Cons
Long growth period
unprofessional management
Senior Field Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON10 January 2018
involved being in the field , marketing the corporations products.

Unprofessional management, unorganized and unreliable.

Was able to improve sales, communication, and interaction skills.
Pros
Learn many skills
Cons
Run. Run as fast as you can.
Field Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Ontario16 December 2017
I decided to be a Field Marketing Representative for Kognitive as a summer job and it was probably the worst mistake of my life. My very first days of training, my manager showed up an hour late each time, which should have given me a clue to how unprofessional, disorganized, and immature this company is. But I had hope - I mean, the managers made it sound like such a lucrative job.

After training, my hope just plummeted. As other reviews have stated, the company makes you travel out of your town, which wouldn't have been a problem except for the fact that I don't drive. I had to take public transit to work, which took an hour each way, and also cost me upwards of $15 a day, which was not compensated by the company.

I was also told during training that I would be given commission based on my daily sales, which was a lie, along with being told to manipulate customers and do "whatever I could" to get them to sign up for a card.

Later, my first couple of paychecks were late and incorrect. I had to call a million people to try and fix the issue. I was also told not to take any breaks if I wasn't selling a lot of cards that day, which is absolutely ridiculous considering you're on your feet for eight hours straight. I had three different managers during the three months I worked, all of which had something wrong with them, whether it was unprofessionalism, incredible strictness, or an inability to help me with anything.

Tech support is a joke and don't know what they're doing. Often times, they don't answer the phone. HR is the same.

I ended up losing the job
  more... because I was placed constantly in a location with low traffic and a high number of current cardholders, in which I was told that it was my fault for not being able to sell. When I asked to switch to a location that I sold reputably in, they refused, and after an abysmal week of sales, they fired me.

My biggest gripe with the company is that everything is YOUR fault. Printer stops working out of the blue and can't print a customers card? Your fault. Sold three cards but all of them weren't approved? Your fault. You pitch perfectly and do everything you can to get a card but everyone you speak to doesn't want one or already has one? Your fault. They threaten your job weekly if you don't sell upwards of 5-10 cards a day, show up without warning to your workplace, and refuse to accommodate you in any way in the slightest.

The only pros I can think of is that I improved my pitching skills during this job, which made me better at talking to people. Also, as long as you give two weeks notice, taking days off and switching you schedule around was fine with the managers.

Don't work here as a FMR. And if you currently do, run. Run as fast as you can.
Pros
Pitching skills
Cons
Everything else
Awesome place to work if you hungry to learn, grow and earn and achieve success in professional world
Field Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 November 2017
Awesome place to work if you hungry to learn, grow, earn and achieve success in professional world.

Passanate Management with prime goal is to develop and create future leaders within the company.
Pros
Trips, Leadership Sessions
Cons
no cons as everyone works as one family
Very rewarding environment with plenty of room to grow
Field Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 November 2017
I’ve worked with Kognitive for over a year and it’s been one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. It’s a company that rewards very high preformers extremely quickly.

I started off as a field sales representative for BMO in Sobeys amd Shell stations. I was very successful and was making consistently great money. After about 3 months, I was promoted to Team Lead where I was responsible for coaching new and struggling reps. After about a week, I was promoted to Field Sales Manager for Ottawa and Montreal.

Working with Kognitive has been an extremely positive experience for as long as I’ve been with the company. From a management level to a rep level, the work environment is always very encouraging. I make great money leading a sales team that are passionate about what they do.

In my humble opinion, it’s a no brainer to apply for Kognitive if you’re serious about making real money in marketing.
Pros
High-income, industry leading training, healthy team environment, strong external support
Cons
High volume of consumer rejection throughout the day (depending on how you tolerate it)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kognitive Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.