Kognitive Marketing Management reviews

Absolutely Terrible
Field Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON11 July 2019
Boss wanted us to do illegal things and there were lies about commission and advancement
Do not work here
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 July 2019
It is a horrible environment. The company does not look after you and leadership are cruel. Its even a joke amongst staff that the CEO shouts and makes staff cry. This company does not deserve to be successful
Awful leadership
Kognitive Marketing (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 July 2019
Terrible company to work for . They work you to the bone and have complete disregard for work/life balance, which is ironic as they always talk about investing in people. Its a lie!
Terrible company
Field Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 June 2019
I worked her for over 5 years. At first I liked it a lot. They left me alone and paid me well. But over the years the management and culture changed. They only cared about numbers and not about people. Funny how their tagline is “investing in people and changing lives” Not once would they even consider how I was feeling, burned out.

By the way, all these positive reviews are from present employees. I wouldn’t put too much stock in that.
Pros
Talk to people
Cons
Poor leaders
The worst job I’ve ever worked.
FMR (Current Employee) –  Innisfil, ON5 June 2019
Working for kognitive was terrible. You make ZERO commission, they lie to you, and they lie to your customers. Management is so unorganized it’s insane. I talked with the best FMR in my region and the person barely made any commission in 6 months. So many better jobs out there. This place isn’t good for career building at all, maybe if you have no or minimal education.
Pros
Cons
Terrible management, min wage, no actual commission.
Worst place to work if you are someone that knows your worth
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS4 June 2019
You sell credit cards, stand for hours and get paid little. You receive insults from customers and people you are trying to sell the credit card to. The job is really hard because you are trying to sell to people credit cards that they are trying to stop having but the new manager is worse than the job. He tells people to spy on you and does not appreciate the work you have done. Also when you quit, they do not pay you for all the activations you have gotten so all the standing and insults you get go in vain. THE JOB IS NOT WORTH YOUR TIME AND CALIBRE. I QUIT IN LESS THAN 3 MONTHS.
Pros
You make your own availabilty
Cons
too much work for little pay
Fun place to work with great commission structure
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Ontario20 March 2019
Great marketing company with good pay perks.
Management is good in understanding the needs of the employees. Workplace culture is really good and engaging. Constant learning opportunities.
Need more organized approach to strike work-life balance for employees.
Pros
good commission structure
Cons
No work life balance, too much travelling
Perfect place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON3 March 2019
Have been working here from year experienced great things and this is honestly the best job a student can go for , it opens a lot wider horizons for talented folks . Really amazing proud to be part of this company.
Pros
Flexible hours, perfect management, worth it
Cons
Need dedication
Great Compagnie to work for.
Salesman (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 February 2019
I worked at Kognitive as a salesman for 8 month. I have learn enormously about sales and management. But I also learned a lot about how human nature/interaction work (when you talk to a hundred person a day, you start to see patterns). I was a very formative and great experience.
Pros
You have a lot of freedom, You can pretty much decide the number of hours you want to work and when you will do it, ex: working 5 days a week 6h 09:00 to 15:00)., The managers are very supportive and always answer rapidly when we have question or emergency., If you are self motivated, this will be for you.
Cons
The job is pretty repetitive. And you work alone most of the time.
Best company to learn
field marketing representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON12 February 2019
I have completed about one year in this company.As all know sales have ups and downs.Sometimes I wasn't able to achieve target,it caused pressure but that time my team management motivated me a lot.This job provides good training and coaching which helps both professional as well as personal development.
Pros
good commission, customer service experience
Cons
nothing
Great platform for students to learn new skills and to earn Unlimited income
Field Marketing Representative ( Co Op Position ) (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON12 February 2019
Kognitive Marketing is a Fantastic Platform for students to learn new skills and to earn as much as an individual can.
The environment built around the team is one that you rarely find in other companies these days.

Kognitive Marketing is the BEST organization for overall development as management provides you training sessions to grow in the company. Organization doesn't only transform you in a good sales person, but a leader as well.
Pros
Growth, sales experience, self development
Amazing Environment to work in
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON12 February 2019
Kognitive is an organization that puts their employees first. Everyone from the management to the field employees promotes a positive environment. What truly makes Kognitive amazing is that when someone is having a tough day, the rest of the team always has their back and we overcome obstacles together. Kognitive is a great place to work and I highly recommend it!
Pros
Great environment, flexible hours
Learning, a lot of fun, productive,and success
SSR (Former Employee) –  GTA11 February 2019
Grow up rapidly, good management, creative, and a lot of opportunities.
Challenge in working, competition, and professional development and implementation.
Great Company to work
Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 February 2019
Kognitive Marketing- The great place to work.
I have been working with them since almost more than two years and enjoy working with Management and colleagues. Management is highly cooperative and supportive.
I always feel valued- while working for Kognitive. The other best part of working for Kognitive is that I am having great opportunity to work with several positive minded people.
Great place for tremendous growth in Career !
flexible working environment great oppurtunity to learn
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS31 January 2019
I learned a lot of skills while working at kognitive marketing. The management team is really nice and helps you cope with pressures of work life balance.
Promotions
Promotional Representative (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON22 January 2019
This company has completely unrealistic expectations for what employees are supposed to accomplish in work day. No such thing as a 40 hour week here. Employees have to spend a great deal of time outside of work documenting, tracking behaviors and completing workflow tasks assigned by managers, because it is impossible to get to these things during the time you are actually at work. I routinely worked 60+ hours a week. There is absolutely no work-life balance at this company.
I have never before seen a place with such high turnover of employees. Employees are not valued and are taken advantage of in my opinion.
Beware of reviews from employees, managers assign tasks for staff to review the company and each of their businesses.
Work and Life Balance
Sales Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Leader, SK26 November 2018
- Flexible position with very competitive targets.
- Many work hours consists of managing the sales team as well as looking for new potential clients.
-Management is excellent and very leadership oriented.
-Commision and salary
Pros
Commision and Salary
Cons
Hiarchy
People which big ♥️
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Durham Region, ON16 September 2018
I have had the opportunity of working in many different fields in the pass. Sometimes in different countries. I recently joined Kognitive Marketing and even my thought my tenure to date is short, I would like to say that when compared with all the other jobs I occupied this is one of my best experience. Firstly, I would consider this Company one that is very people oriented. It puts workers FIRST. The managers are very driven by working hand in hand with staff to enable a smooth transition into the organization and continue on a daily base to offer words and actions that would motivate you. If you are willing to work hard they are right there to support you. Further, the benefits are very attractive. Let’s me make it clear there will be ups and downs but you will always have the support to help you over the target lines. Look I was motivated to write the opinion out of honesty and a real admiration for the management of this company. When you read other comments in relation to other agencies. Kognitive Marketing gives hope especially to persons who are experiencing their first exposure to the job market. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I wish to predict that this company will emerge as one of the most “Peoples oriented in Canada”
Pros
Supportive management
Cons
Nil
Great work environment with flexible schedule as well as suppotive management
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Durham Region, ON16 September 2018
The management is very supportive and helpful in every way possible. Also, you can have your own schedules which makes it much easier for tight schedules.
Pros
Flexible Schedule, great pay structure
Cons
Dealing with rejections can sometimes be difficult.
Best company to grow and earn
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON28 August 2018
I am working with kognitive Marketing for the last 2 months as Field Marketing Representative and have to say that it’s the best place to grow your career and also earn good pay.
The hours are flexible and the management is the best.
You feel like a family and the manager is always helpful.
Manager have the ability to bring the best in you and always encourages you to achieve more than what you can.
Overall I have to say that if you want to set your career in sales then this is the best place to work.
Pros
Flexible hours, good income, great management and also great pathway for setting your career

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kognitive Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.