Kognitive Marketing Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Worst place to work if you are someone that knows your worth
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS4 June 2019
You sell credit cards, stand for hours and get paid little. You receive insults from customers and people you are trying to sell the credit card to. The job is really hard because you are trying to sell to people credit cards that they are trying to stop having but the new manager is worse than the job. He tells people to spy on you and does not appreciate the work you have done. Also when you quit, they do not pay you for all the activations you have gotten so all the standing and insults you get go in vain. THE JOB IS NOT WORTH YOUR TIME AND CALIBRE. I QUIT IN LESS THAN 3 MONTHS.
Pros
You make your own availabilty
Cons
too much work for little pay
Best Marketing Company
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON19 February 2019
Kognitive is very helpful to its employees and provide skills to deal with situations in sales and work towards maximising it's sales. The salary is also given on the given date, not delayed a single time.Apart from this, the people working here are also friendly and helping
Pros
Flexible working hours
Love this company
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 February 2019
This company is a great place to work. It is filled with people that care about each other and is committed to growth and development of people and leaders. It is a fast paced environment with lots of opportunity to earn if you are driven and they reward great behaviour. The best place I've worked
Pros
Rewards, Development, Leadership
Very interactive job with alot of learning and tension free environment!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 February 2019
Best workplace environment with very understanding and helpful senior colleagues and managers. I love working here as i feel safe and everyday i learn something new. The main benefit of job is that its very interesting and intractive!
I m very happy from kognitive marketing!
Pros
Salary benefits and assurance
Successfull 10 months with kognitive marketing
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 February 2019
Working with this company makes me more efficient. By doing this job i came to know about my inner capabilities. Moreover,i work fr part time bt making good money through sales.
Pros
Movtivation manager, team leaders and team
Cons
The best company for your personal and professional growth.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON12 February 2019
I have been working with the company since 2 months. I have changed drastically on a professional platform. It has enhanced my communication skills. I am indebted to Kognitive for making my career more valuable.
Pros
Flexible schedules, full hours availability
Cons
Performance pressure sometimes.
Best job experience
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON12 February 2019
I have just started working with kognitive and it is a fun experience. The work culture is amazing as everyone at different positions treats everyone equally. There's constant support and appreciation from seniors and experienced employees that encourages to excell in the job.
Pros
Understanding managers, flexible shifts
Enhances your skills and your career in all possible ways.
Sales Representative (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Sudbury, ON12 February 2019
This job provides you a wide scope of gain in terms of knowledge, customer relations, service, etc. Kognitive has always helped its employees overcome its challenges in the work platform with continuous assistance from higher authorities.
Pros
Flexible timings
Fun work place
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON12 February 2019
I have worked for 5months with this company and it has given me the best experience i could get. I gets you to keep struggling and achieve your goals just by commission based income. A great compang to be working with!
Pros
Commission based salary
Diverse and flexible workplace
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 February 2019
Excellent for all skilled sales persons out there as well as students, Kognitive helps not only in enhancing your marketing and sales skills but also in bringing forward the best in you by sharpening your language, pitching, communication, personality and interactive skills.

Also, the cultural and supportive environment with super exciting opportunities to meet new people, avails the chance to find out your talent and bring it forward. The team leaders, managers, as well as other representatives always motivate and encourage even if there had been some hard times! Balance between personal and professional life is significant and Kognitive helps in maintaining that balance. Great place to start or build your skills!!!
Pros
Flexible and cultural
Sales rep
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ajax, ON17 December 2018
I really can’t believe how my life changed in weeks after getting this job {GTA}
One of the best company , best managers and colleagues ever seen in my whole life.
You guys are the best and thanks for believing in me. The great thing i like about this job is the Team and wonderful open commision structure plus minimum or more wage per hour too while you work.
So you already know , sky is the limit after getting this job. Thanks !!!!
Challenging job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 December 2018
Promoting a product that already everyone owns, makes it difficult to accomplish. Through this job, i definitely had the opportunity to perfect my public speaking and come up with creative pitches that apply to different kinds of customers.
Pros
Low expectations
Cons
Challenging tasks
Flexible work hours and work-study balance
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON9 December 2018
Kognitive gives flexible work hours thus making it easy for the students to balance their study and work. The job helps to boost our confidence. An introvert can totally change into a social person. Very supportive team members. Though the job was challenging for first few days, I could still learn many new things from each shifts which eventually developed my performance.
Very good job for international students.
You give them your time and sales, they give you a fortune!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Durham Region, ON16 November 2018
Its been almost a month at the company and it seems to be very productive and the money pays off well!
A person definitely becomes very resourceful and learns a lot when in such a sales environment what adds to this is the help and support of excellent team leads and I have got a commendable manager who backs you at every stage of your progress and especially while one is in distress.
Pros
Flexible and Independent Hours
Cons
Working Outdoors.
Great part time job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 October 2018
Though it was annoying. This was a great part time job while in school. Hours were flexible and I got to make money and put in the work when i wanted to.
It’s a best place for persons who want to make more money in less time.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NS24 September 2018
This company is house for so many great things.....
This offers you to speak to different people and will improve your communication, help built your confidence.
While training your trainer will tell you different sales skills.
Provides you flexible hours and a chance to earn more than minimum wage from your very first day.
Pros
Flexible hours, can earn more than minimum wage
Cons
Sometimes going to different places
Challenging sales job
Sales Representative (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  London, ON21 September 2018
Hi,
Its been a great time with kognitive marketing.
Kognitive Marketing is employee orientation comany which do provides incentive on sales.
I would like to refer all my friends to work with kognitive marketing.
Everyday you communicate with new customers which not only helps to improve communication but also sales.
Best job ever in my career.
Glad to be a part of kognitive marketing
People which big ♥️
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Durham Region, ON16 September 2018
I have had the opportunity of working in many different fields in the pass. Sometimes in different countries. I recently joined Kognitive Marketing and even my thought my tenure to date is short, I would like to say that when compared with all the other jobs I occupied this is one of my best experience. Firstly, I would consider this Company one that is very people oriented. It puts workers FIRST. The managers are very driven by working hand in hand with staff to enable a smooth transition into the organization and continue on a daily base to offer words and actions that would motivate you. If you are willing to work hard they are right there to support you. Further, the benefits are very attractive. Let’s me make it clear there will be ups and downs but you will always have the support to help you over the target lines. Look I was motivated to write the opinion out of honesty and a real admiration for the management of this company. When you read other comments in relation to other agencies. Kognitive Marketing gives hope especially to persons who are experiencing their first exposure to the job market. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I wish to predict that this company will emerge as one of the most “Peoples oriented in Canada”
Pros
Supportive management
Cons
Nil
Great work environment with flexible schedule as well as suppotive management
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Durham Region, ON16 September 2018
The management is very supportive and helpful in every way possible. Also, you can have your own schedules which makes it much easier for tight schedules.
Pros
Flexible Schedule, great pay structure
Cons
Dealing with rejections can sometimes be difficult.
Best way to excell our career
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 September 2018
Kognitive is a great platform to start your career with. The company has maintained a friendly environment with all the team. Managers, team leaders and the whole team work as a family and the company is reaching it’s zenith, supporting each other in ups and downs. I highly recommend working in this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kognitive Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.