Kognitive Marketing Employee Reviews for Field Marketer

Productive and fun workplace with excellent training.
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON28 March 2019
Good platform to start up the marketing career. Great Trainers and amazing rewards offered as an appreciation for good work. Flexible hours and fun job.
Pros
Job helps to enhance ones personal skills.
Cons
Nothing much
Awesome Experience
Field Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON22 March 2019
It was comfortable and satisfying working with Kognitive Marketing and they have helped me push my limits positively. Would love to work again with the company.
Best Sales / Marketing Job ever
Marketing field (Current Employee) –  montreal quebec15 February 2019
That company really helps you to grow personally and financially . The managers are always there to help The whole team is very amazing they create the perfect work atmosphere . The payment methods are perfect . Im very happy to be part of kognitive marketing .
Pros
Good salary
Great platform for students to learn new skills and to earn Unlimited income
Field Marketing Representative ( Co Op Position ) (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON12 February 2019
Kognitive Marketing is a Fantastic Platform for students to learn new skills and to earn as much as an individual can.
The environment built around the team is one that you rarely find in other companies these days.

Kognitive Marketing is the BEST organization for overall development as management provides you training sessions to grow in the company. Organization doesn't only transform you in a good sales person, but a leader as well.
Pros
Growth, sales experience, self development
Productive and fun workplace
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 February 2019
The company banks on well established sales and marketing techniques , and it was very useful to adapt some selling skills for a beginner to sales like myself.
I had the opportunity to work with a very productive and efficient team, with a fun workplace environment.
The company has very flexible working hours and salary and commissions are very good.
Pros
Career growth
Productive and fun workplace
It has very flexible hours and has a very friendly atmosphere. Very supportive team leaders and team managers who are always ready to support each and any members of the team.It has help me grow a lot in terms of my interpersonal skills
Rapid Growth opportunity
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON11 February 2019
The company offers sales training and ongoing coaching, flexible working hours in advance so you can adjust them according to your schedule.working in the sales field helps to highly improve your communications skills.
Pros
Commision and Salary
Cons
Different places to work
Great sales experience
Field Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON5 February 2019
Very friendly work environment!
Learned a lot from the sales manager, they are so responsible for their employees. The working hours are flexible and you get good commissions on top of your base salary.
Flexible working hours and supportive team
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Ajax, ON16 December 2018
Have been working since 3 months now.
Team is supportive and motivating. The best part is the flexibility it provides in working hours. Learning new things everyday
Great exprience and lots of fun
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON13 December 2018
I recommend it. Very lovely and friendly employees and great managerial team. Your work is appreciated a lot here. You are always enthusiastic for sales here because of lots of initiatives which are sent by manager. Many additional benefits are considered through company as well.
Pros
social gathering events- Appretiation
Cons
hard to expreience rejections from customers but that's the reality of a sales job
Amazing place to work
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Halifax14 November 2018
This company truly follows through on what they say, and working for them has really developed my interpersonal skills and made me a lot of money. Would highly recommend working for them.
Excellent job with good work culture
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON22 September 2018
One of the best companies to endavour your career kn. Flexible hours, proper work life balance, great motivators, a perfect start for a new comers, timely payments, weekend parties, 100% improvement chances on your soft skills.
This company is a gold mine. One of the best managers and supportive team to make your career
Best Marketing firm to work with
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  North York, ON12 September 2018
Flexible hours, proper work life balance, great motivators, a perfect start for a new comers, timely payments, weekend parties, 100% improvement chances on your soft skills. I have learned so much being with this team and still learning so that I could grow personally and professionally.
This company is a gold mine.
One of the best and motivating companies ever experienced
Field Marketing Representatives (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 September 2018
1) proper work/life balance
2) great exposure for newcomers
3) highly supportive
4) flexible timings
5) 100% growth for an individual in the company
6) build confidence in speaking in front of a huge auidence
Pros
Flexible timings
Best place to Build your Career
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 August 2018
Working with kognitive marketing is one of the best experiences of my life, learning so much about sales and different ways of approach. Coming in to work was never a drag, I always look forward to seeing what is planned for the day. Very goal oriented, every single day brings in a new goal to achieve.
Pros
Amazing work environment, supportive colleagues
Cons
Nothing as such, everything is top notch
Best company to grow and earn
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON28 August 2018
I am working with kognitive Marketing for the last 2 months as Field Marketing Representative and have to say that it’s the best place to grow your career and also earn good pay.
The hours are flexible and the management is the best.
You feel like a family and the manager is always helpful.
Manager have the ability to bring the best in you and always encourages you to achieve more than what you can.
Overall I have to say that if you want to set your career in sales then this is the best place to work.
Pros
Flexible hours, good income, great management and also great pathway for setting your career
Everyday is a new experience
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON27 August 2018
I have been working in the company from last 2 months and its the perfect place to accelerate yourself for future life goals. No doubt there are challenges everyday but life without challenges, is not a worth.
Pros
Flexiable Hours
Provide many opportunities for personal growth
Field Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON27 August 2018
I've been working at Kognitive for about 2 months and it has been the best place I've worked so far. As an FMR, my job included talking to many customers to promote credit cards. I can honestly say that working here made me a much more confident and an outgoing person. In such a short period, my professional and personal growth has been tremendous. The company culture focuses a lot on motivation and keeping each other strong which is very important since you face rejections from customers frequently. Overall, my working experience has been very positive at Kognitive Marketing.
Productive and fun place to work !
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON26 August 2018
I am working with the company since last two months .Fast paced. Learned a lot about sales ,Management team was awesome,Work culture was wonderful,Fun working on a great team of people .employees get recognition for work . Training is also provided on regular basis .
Pros
Career advancement
Cons
I don’t see any cons
Best place to earn
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON26 August 2018
I am working here since February. Flexible working hours, work pressure is less and able to make as much as income.In my opinion this company is a best place to work.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kognitive Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.

Kognitive Marketing Reviews by Location