Kognitive Marketing Employee Reviews in Ottawa, ON

Best company I have worked in!
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON30 March 2019
A great place to work! Extremely supporting team members and you are always motivated to bring out the best in you at work! Worked under the leadership of Mr.Sobhi Kiblawi and was provided with all the necessities needed to give my best. Would highly recommend working for kognitive!
Best Marketing Company
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON19 February 2019
Kognitive is very helpful to its employees and provide skills to deal with situations in sales and work towards maximising it's sales. The salary is also given on the given date, not delayed a single time.Apart from this, the people working here are also friendly and helping
Pros
Flexible working hours
Best job experience
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON12 February 2019
I have just started working with kognitive and it is a fun experience. The work culture is amazing as everyone at different positions treats everyone equally. There's constant support and appreciation from seniors and experienced employees that encourages to excell in the job.
Pros
Understanding managers, flexible shifts
Rapid Growth opportunity
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON11 February 2019
The company offers sales training and ongoing coaching, flexible working hours in advance so you can adjust them according to your schedule.working in the sales field helps to highly improve your communications skills.
Pros
Commision and Salary
Cons
Different places to work
Get knowledge and skills while working.
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON11 February 2019
Kognitive Marketing is a company which could help you achieve your dreams and gain knowledge and skills while working on the field. One can definitely grow in this company. The employees are paid according to the efforts they make towards there job. In addition to this, there are many future growth prospects in this firm. Plus I would like to add for students if they work for this company, it could be their dream job!!!!!
Pros
Great pay rate and high growth prospects.
Great sales experience
Field Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON5 February 2019
Very friendly work environment!
Learned a lot from the sales manager, they are so responsible for their employees. The working hours are flexible and you get good commissions on top of your base salary.
bad experience
Sale Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON17 January 2019
bad training for someone who wants to increase his sale skills
Great job
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON1 August 2018
One of the best places to work in the sales industry a well paid and quite flexible job that is a great plus for students. Top of that an always motivating management to keep you positive and motivated throughout.
Pros
Flexibility, industry experience, motivation confidence and self-esteem
Cons
Long hours on the field
Great promotion from within and development
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON31 July 2018
Kognitive marketing took me from being a line cook making just above minimum wage to having a leadership role where I'm learning the valuable skills of hiring, scheduling, coaching, and managing all in under a year. Because of the experience I gained with Kognitive I now will always have doors open in the world of sales and have the ability to earn upwards of $50k a year. Management is incredibly easy to deal with and professional while still producing very high results.
Pros
Amazing pay if you're good at sales and flexible hours
Cons
Not for those who aren't willing to work hard for their money
Great team culture and career advancement
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON27 July 2018
Kognitive has grown tremendously over the years with a great focus on investing and development of people. There is constant development within the organisation where new ideas are implemented regularily, with a focus on teach out sessions to grow careers. The team culture is second to none; when people that demonstrate their team mentality and show that they are willing to grow, Kognitive invests their time and resources into development.

Even with the diverse backgrounds and locations across the country for all our staff, Kognitive values the team atmosphere to pull the team together through conference calls and in person sessions to show the team culture.
Pros
Investment in people and career advancement
Fun place, family, good communication between workers and managers
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON19 July 2018
I love working with kognitive. Its definitely a place to be. Starting with my manger who is awesome and encourages me and all other workers no matter what. I wish that sales representatives had a booth at every store. Walking around can be a little tiring though, but I love talking to the customers either way.
Pros
Team events
Cons
Standing for a while. Subjective.
Agréable environnement
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON4 June 2018
Rien de spécial à dire. Je viens à peine de commencer a travaillé au sein de l'entreprise je ne suis en mesure de donner déjà de bonnes critiques sur eux.
Pros
Ras
Cons
Ras
Productive and fun workplace
People-person (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON1 June 2017
I love my job at Kognitive Marketing because it teaches me to communicate with customers with enthusiasm and confidence!! I love to interact with customers and talk about why they love/hate these Canadian Tire Credit Cards!!
Pros
Flexible, variable work hours
Cons
The ultimate work vs reward job.
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON5 May 2017
The work heavily involves interacting with people in a way that takes practice and determination. Coworkers are great, but the job certainly isn't for everyone.
Pros
Potential for good money
Cons
management issues
Good pay with fun co-workers.
Floor marketing representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON31 January 2016
Fun co-workers, supportive management, good commission for a days hard work. A regular day would be travailing to a certain Canadian Tire to a setup where we pitch costumers of the store for the stores credit cards.
Pros
Good pay with a safety net if commission dosen't surpass minimum wage.
Cons
every event is in a different location
Exciting job
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON17 July 2015
Enjoyed the face-to-face interactions with customers in a retail environment.

A fun job with people interaction.

The hardest part was approaching customers.
Pros
paid for travelling
It was okay
Promotional set up crew (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON12 April 2013
it was an okay place to work the people in ottawa where good there was alot of mix up in pay and no one really ever knew what was going on. stores that you worked at had poor opinions of you just because they could.
Pros
travel
Cons
long days
classy and professional
Sales and marketing representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON2 March 2013
This was one of my favorite jobs! I love professional environments and that was exactly it! I had to find suitable clothing for men and sell it to them. Most of the customers would leave the store very satisfied. The only bad part about this job was that the manager wasn't so friendly but I didn't let that effect me because I am a hard worker and nothing will stop me from doing that and reaching my goals. I always give it my all despite the circumstances!
Pros
teammates were awesome!
Cons
manager was not friendly
Productive and very friendly environment
Sales and marketing representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON2 March 2013
I would always show up to work on time , I learned true customer service skills and how to handle tough customers . I am a very outgoing and friendly person , I always got along with my co-workers. I have excellent teamwork skills . The hardest part of my job is chasing customers to sign up for a credit card but throughout practice it got a lot easier once I felt comfortable in my shoes. The most enjoyable part to my job was interacting with customers and providing them with something than can strongly benefit them . Also reaching my goals was the number one key for me and that always put a smile on my face.
Pros
good money
Decent but tough
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON14 June 2012
A typical day would be going in, and talking to random people and try to sell a credit card. All the managers are friendly and you are pretty much working alone. During the weekends getting in touch with a manager would be next to impossible. Selling the card is the hard part, everyone already has a credit card and nobody wants one, there is a set number of cards you MUST sell per hour or you will most likely get fired. was an ok job. Nothing really enjoyable
Pros
generous commission
Cons
very tough job