Kognitive Marketing Employee Reviews in Montréal, QC

Do not work here
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 July 2019
It is a horrible environment. The company does not look after you and leadership are cruel. Its even a joke amongst staff that the CEO shouts and makes staff cry. This company does not deserve to be successful
Great opportunity!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 February 2019
I love working with this company! I have worked for 3 months and it has given me the best working and life experience ever. The company has a very friendly ambiance and flexible hours. I love working with management and colleagues! They are passionate in what they're doing and everyone is really supportive. It is the best experience for practicing your communication towards clientele, pitching and personality. I would recommend this work to all types of people. Also, a lot of opportunity within the company for everyone who is ready to put in the work and dedication.
finally, it is very motivating financially with all of the commissions and bonuses!
Great Compagnie to work for.
Salesman (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 February 2019
I worked at Kognitive as a salesman for 8 month. I have learn enormously about sales and management. But I also learned a lot about how human nature/interaction work (when you talk to a hundred person a day, you start to see patterns). I was a very formative and great experience.
Pros
You have a lot of freedom, You can pretty much decide the number of hours you want to work and when you will do it, ex: working 5 days a week 6h 09:00 to 15:00)., The managers are very supportive and always answer rapidly when we have question or emergency., If you are self motivated, this will be for you.
Cons
The job is pretty repetitive. And you work alone most of the time.
Bon équipe de travail,bon environnement
Représentant (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 February 2019
Bon equipe de travail ,bon environnement de travail,beaucoup de nouvelles projets ,les horaires sont flexibles.ca fait maintenant 1 ans que travail pour eux et j’aime beaucoup ca.
Pros
Horaire flexible
Best Sales / Marketing Job ever
Marketing field (Current Employee) –  montreal quebec15 February 2019
That company really helps you to grow personally and financially . The managers are always there to help The whole team is very amazing they create the perfect work atmosphere . The payment methods are perfect . Im very happy to be part of kognitive marketing .
Pros
Good salary
Possibilités de faire un salaire très intéressant
vendeur (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 January 2019
Je conseil à tous de l'essayer, il s'agit d'une belle opportunité.
Pros
salaire
Cons
Certains clients sont mal commode
Très bonne entreprise
Representant des ventes (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 December 2018
Si vous aimez les chalenges et que vous n’avez pas peur de parler au gens, ce job est fait pour vous.
Pros
Le salaire
Environnement de travail sécuritaire et paisible
Employer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 December 2018
Un travail qui vous permet d’apprendre à travailler sur vous même et vous lancer des défis personnelle . Très plaisant on apprend à avoir une bonne chimie et un challenge différent entre chaque client
Pros
Bonne commision
Cons
Salaire en fonction du temps de l’année
Sales Representative in Montreal
Sales Representative (Full-time) (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 October 2018
This offers you to speak to different people and will improve your communication, help built your confidence.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
N/a
Great Experience and Great Salary
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 August 2018
This was my first job ever, it's a great company to start off with. I was initially a shy person but this job helped me break out of my shell by approaching loads of people throughout my day. It has given me great experience in sales and has taught me how to initiate a conversation the right way and how to satisfy a clients needs. All my colleagues have been very supportive and helpful. The managers are also very understanding and are flexible so you can work on your own terms with your own hours. You basically get to determine how much you can make by the hours you choose and boost that wage with commission (which is easy to get).

The hardest part of this job has to be filling up applications before sending them off to the HQ. But this will soon be resolved as the company will provide tablets for instant results.

The best part of the job is that the work environment is relaxed and you get to pick your hours, your performance also determines your pay which is great. They also promote employees within the company to fill higher positions, so there is many opportunities to growing along with the company. I'm definitely going to stick around to see how far this can take me!
Pros
Pick your own hours, Paid a standard wage + bonuses based on performance, Opportunities for higher positions and to grow within the company.
Cons
Filling Applications after shift, Some days its hard to get sales.
Tres belle experience a avoir sur notre CV plus tard
Representant (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 July 2018
Un emploi plaisant a avoir dans son bagage. Horaire flexible et salaire dependant de l'effort personel.
Très bonne entreprise pour apprendre la vente.
Représentant aux Services Financiers (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 July 2018
Je suis étudiant actuellement et cela fait plus de 7 mois que je fais partie de cette entreprise. J'ai effectué plusieurs recherches pour trouver cet emploi, donc j'en suis très fier. Cette entreprise offre une flexibilité d'horaire, des salaires en fonction des performances et bien plus. Je conseille à tous cet emploi.
Pros
Salaires, horaire flexible, plusieurs pauses, travail "smooth" et bonne communication avec les supérieurs immédiats.
Cons
À ce jour aucun.
Belle entreprise
Representant des ventes (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 July 2018
Je travaille pour Kognitive depuis environ 6 mois et j’adore. Pour un travail étudiant c’est l’ideal!
Pros
Déplacement payé
Cons
Les stations sont loins
Excellent
Représentant des ventes (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 July 2018
C'est une très bonne entreprise avec d'excellents patrons très compréhensif et à l'écoute! Je recommande ce travail à tout le monde.
Pros
Horraire flexible
Très bonne entreprise pour evoluer
FSM (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 July 2018
J’ai adoré cette compagnie depuis le début, donne le choix de faire de l’argent à notre juste valeur
Pros
Commissions intéressantes
Cons
Aucun
Great all-around job with a fun, positive atmosphere
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 July 2018
Working as a Field Marketing Representative, you get very flexible hours whether you're a student or full-time employee with the potential to make a very decent salary. Kognitive Marketing has allowed me to build a lot of confidence in the way I carry myself, as working directly with a high volume of clients in both French and English puts you in a position to learn new things at any moment. The competitive environment of the team I work with is continually fueled by positivity from all ends, making it an absolute pleasure to be a part of.
Pros
Flexible hours, you choose your breaks
Cons
Requires a strong mindset
Meilleur emploi étudiant!
Représentant des ventes (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 July 2018
Parfaite consciliation entre étude et travail! L’emploi est agréable, les horaires sont flexibles et l’equipe de travail est superbe! Très bonne paye, et surtout belle énergie et reconnaissance de notre travail au sein de l’equipe. Je recommande cet emploi à n’importe qui ayant un bon entregent! Meilleur emploi depuis que je suis sur le marché du travail et je considère le garder jusqu’à la fin de mes études!
Pros
Salaire payant, flexibilité des horaires, kilométrage payé, conditions de travail agréables
Cons
Lieu de travail parfois loin
Très bonne gestion
Représentant des ventes (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 July 2018
Vraiment la meilleure job que j’ai depuis que je suis sur le marché du travaille très payant pour un travail pendant les études.
Pros
Gas payer, horraire flexible
Milieu de travail tres motivant
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 July 2018
Mon employeur offre un milieu de travail motivant où il est facile de s'épanouir.
Pros
Gaz payé
Cons
Aucub
Excellent emplois avec des opportunitées inouï!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 July 2018
Les conditions de travails sont excellente, la gestion y est impécable et le salaire peut être exorbitant si on donne son 110%!
Pros
Environnement, opportunitées et le salaire
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kognitive Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.