Kognitive Marketing Employee Reviews in London, ON

Amazing Environment to work in
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON12 February 2019
Kognitive is an organization that puts their employees first. Everyone from the management to the field employees promotes a positive environment. What truly makes Kognitive amazing is that when someone is having a tough day, the rest of the team always has their back and we overcome obstacles together. Kognitive is a great place to work and I highly recommend it!
Pros
Great environment, flexible hours
Great exprience and lots of fun
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON13 December 2018
I recommend it. Very lovely and friendly employees and great managerial team. Your work is appreciated a lot here. You are always enthusiastic for sales here because of lots of initiatives which are sent by manager. Many additional benefits are considered through company as well.
Pros
social gathering events- Appretiation
Cons
hard to expreience rejections from customers but that's the reality of a sales job
Flexible work hours and work-study balance
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON9 December 2018
Kognitive gives flexible work hours thus making it easy for the students to balance their study and work. The job helps to boost our confidence. An introvert can totally change into a social person. Very supportive team members. Though the job was challenging for first few days, I could still learn many new things from each shifts which eventually developed my performance.
Very good job for international students.
Excellent job with good work culture
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON22 September 2018
One of the best companies to endavour your career kn. Flexible hours, proper work life balance, great motivators, a perfect start for a new comers, timely payments, weekend parties, 100% improvement chances on your soft skills.
This company is a gold mine. One of the best managers and supportive team to make your career
Challenging sales job
Sales Representative (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  London, ON21 September 2018
Hi,
Its been a great time with kognitive marketing.
Kognitive Marketing is employee orientation comany which do provides incentive on sales.
I would like to refer all my friends to work with kognitive marketing.
Everyday you communicate with new customers which not only helps to improve communication but also sales.
Best job ever in my career.
Glad to be a part of kognitive marketing
Fantastic place to get lots of experience and good chances of moving to management roles
Event Manager (Current Employee) –  London, ON30 July 2018
Kognitive Marketing is an amazing organization to work for with overall lots of experiences in many domains like sales, marketing, management. They train you well to perform which earns you lots of money. The company mostly promotes internal talent only for managerial roles which is the most I like.
Pros
Opportunity to make lots of money in few hours
Cons
Need patience and positive mindset always
Excellent Company
Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON29 July 2018
hey, this was the first job I got since I moved to Canada... I struggled a lot to find a good job that pays good and kognitive marketing gave me this opportunity and I am so glad to work here with all my co-workers my managers and other superiors. They have supported me to be where I am right now. This company is growing rapidly and serves their clients to its best. I'm thankful and grateful to this company.
Pros
The best part is that you can work to earn commission.
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON29 July 2018
Fantastic place to work!
Employees develop team working skills!
Efforts made by management is great!
Employees enjoy the time working for this company!
Earnings are great all it takes is a little effort by the employees
Great company to learn about sales, marketing and improve your interpersonal skills
Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON22 July 2018
Good job for self-motivated driven people who like to achieve results. Working in sales isn't the easiest thing to do but if you're good at it and try your best it pays off. The team and management are great. Schedules are flexible, you'll have an opportunity to travel and see places. Overall it's a good experience and you'll learn a lot from the company, people and a job itself.
Pros
Team, traveling
Cons
Long hours, some departments at the company don't do their job properly
Work, Earn and Learn but with FUN !
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  London, ON19 July 2018
From the Top management to immediate reporting manager, I've got the best ones !
My 1st Job in Canada and trust me, it couldn't have been better !
Will be lifetime thankful to Kognitive for allowing me and making me a part of the family ! #Kognitive - The place to Work, to live and to dedicate your self !
Awesomeness at it's Best ! :)
Pros
Experience
More than just a job, Kognitive is a Career
Field Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  London, ON2 July 2018
I have worked for Kognitive Marketing for 4 years and have grown so much as a person as well as within my roles at Kognitive. Sales skills, Communication skills, management skills, leadership skills and business skills, are all skills I have developed over my time here. The more I put into the job the more I get out of it. In terms of money, the harder you work the more you make. The recognition that is given from all levels of the company and the support that we have is by far the best i have ever seen anywhere and is at an all time high right now within Kognitive. Also how we make every day fun as a team makes working fun and enjoyable every day.
Pros
Recognition, Fun, Money
Cons
Rejection, Hard work
not bad
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  London, ON17 December 2017
overall a good work culture and a good atmosphere to work.
too much of work and pay scale is not appropriate and not even what they specify when they hire you for the job.
If you want to hate your life, work for this company!!
Sales (Former Employee) –  London, Ontario17 June 2015
Honestly one of the worst managed companies you will ever come across, with truly the worst employees you could ever imagine.

When you first look at the job you think "hey that looks like fun, with a lot of opportunity to grow." The opportunity to grow is there, if your willing to work a ridiculous amount in one of the worst work environments you will ever come across.

The management is so incompetent its actually incredible to think that we have that dumb of people in society, pay is ridiculous (typically not paid for things you were guaranteed), everyone hates being there and the customers look at you with disgust as you attempt to shove credit cards down their throats.

If you are looking for the opportunity to feel like a worthless human whose only goal in life is to sign people up for a credit card then by golly is this ever the place for you!!

Literally work anywhere else but Kognitive Marketing!!!!!!
Pros
Everyone hates you
Cons
Worst place of employment known in existence
long hours , good earning potencial , poor management
Promotional Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON25 June 2014
Most entertaining job I've had. That being said its long 10-12 hour days with little to no break. Co workers we great and money was okay but I sadly had to leave due to pay issues. Head office shorted me 300$ 2 paydays in a row.
Pros
decent money, great cowerkers
Cons
poorly run, long hours
excellent place to work.
Field Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON29 May 2014
Kognitive over all is a great place to work and the management team is awesome. however there was no chance for advancement and no benefit package. The Team however was great to work with.
Pros
Great Team environment
Cons
no benefits
sloppy
Event Marketing Rep (Current Employee) –  London, ON19 January 2014
consistently messed up on my pay / payed me late. Unorganized company with poor upper management. Most employees were great some not so much . Great work environment
Pros
good hours
Cons
dont pay for all hours worked
An unprofessional joke! Stay far far away!
FMR (Field Rep) (Current Employee) –  London, ON7 September 2013
If I could give this company 0 stars, I would! The company is run by a bunch of immature, unprofessional kids who threaten you with "strikes" constantly if you do not listen to them or meet quota daily. A new employee is posted in a Canadian Tire store and tries to get customers to sign up for the Canadian Tire Options Mastercard. The quota is 12 apps/sign-ups per shift and if you do not meet it, the people you are reporting to will degrade you and call you names over text message. They will also try and force you to work overtime and threaten you with a "strike" if you don't get to the magical number of 12.

At head office in our region, no one knows what is going on. There are constant issues with scheduling and pay. You will frequently be scheduled for an entire week in a region that is 1 hr to 1.5 hrs away from your house (3 total hrs in driving). There is no compensation for travel or gas, and if you refuse to take the shift, they will just threaten you with a "strike" or give you one flat out. Oh, and don't expect to be paid on time or for the correct amount... Even when you provide the company with the proper evidence to correct your pay issue, don't expect it done in a timely matter. And to put the icing on the cake, sometimes you will drive to a store, only to find out that the store has no supplies, which you need to do your job. If you text or call someone about this matter, they will simply tell you to drive to another store and pick the supplies up you need. Don't feel like doing it? You guessed it.... Another "strike".

I cannot understand how
  more... a company like this exists in today's day and age. Stay far far far far far away!  less
Pros
None!
Cons
Everything!
wheres my money
Floor sales (Former Employee) –  London, ON10 July 2013
it was an alright job but the management is bad . base pay is 10.25
I was top sales so I would make $15-$21(h) depending on the week.
I would pitch credit cards to customers at Canadian tire
the co workers.were upset I was doing so well so they came up with
a scheme to get me out of the company. the people that work there
are not professional. Im sure they owe me money aswell for vacation pay and screw-ups on my cheques if they keep doing the same to people then I think kognitive well go obsolete
Pros
make your own money, travel
Cons
the people the company and there business