Kognitive Marketing Employee Reviews in Barrie, ON

Good Work Experience
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON21 April 2019
The company gives as many hours of work as required so its perfect for part time work .
The company pays a good salary which further helps out students as they make money for tuition bills.
Pros
Gives employees as many job hours as required
Cons
Not productive
Fun work place
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON12 February 2019
I have worked for 5months with this company and it has given me the best experience i could get. I gets you to keep struggling and achieve your goals just by commission based income. A great compang to be working with!
Pros
Commission based salary
Love working with this company!!
FMR (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON11 February 2019
Love working with this company!! It is one of tge excellent company to start the career with. I have been working with kognitive marketing for almost 3 months now and it has been tremendous experience.
Promotions
Promotional Representative (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON22 January 2019
This company has completely unrealistic expectations for what employees are supposed to accomplish in work day. No such thing as a 40 hour week here. Employees have to spend a great deal of time outside of work documenting, tracking behaviors and completing workflow tasks assigned by managers, because it is impossible to get to these things during the time you are actually at work. I routinely worked 60+ hours a week. There is absolutely no work-life balance at this company.
I have never before seen a place with such high turnover of employees. Employees are not valued and are taken advantage of in my opinion.
Beware of reviews from employees, managers assign tasks for staff to review the company and each of their businesses.
Chance to improve our personality and getting best experience
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON31 July 2018
Get the chance to improve our skills and personality by working within this company. And also boost our confidence to deal with all customers and fulfill their needs.
Pros
Getting more and more job benefits
Cons
I don't find any cons in this company but I can write all the pros that are never ending
Sales representive (Current Employee) –  Barrie23 July 2018
Working at Kognitive I have met some great people and had great days at work. The team is inspirational and always looking out for the best for their coworkers. Great place to work and would recommend this job to anyone who is a people person and loves to achieve goals throughout their shifts.
Pros
Pre set hours
Cons
Sometimes having to travel
Productive and Fun work environment
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON23 July 2018
In the little time i've worked here i've really enjoyed it. I'vs learned a lot since i've started. The team and management are great. Schedules are flexible, you'll have an opportunity to travel and see places. Overall it's a good experience and you'll learn a lot from the company, people and a job itself.
Pros
-flexible hours
Fun and productive
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON28 April 2018
Busy
Learnt communication skills and how to deal with customers
usually at gas bars , sales representative
approaching the customers and convince them
communicating with new people
Pros
Lucrative salary
Cons
uncertainty
Bad
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON13 March 2018

Bad pay- you are gonna get min wage always, unless you sell one credit card every hour.
Bad management- for not noticing or taking actions regarding any major problems.
Bad ethics-
Bad supervisor(s)- they are gonna call you every 15 minuties if you dont perfom good, they are gonna pressure you and demoralize you.
The amount of effort that they are doing to notice and solve these problems are horrible.There can be no future for this company.
-stay away from Kognitive, you are woth more.
Lots of growth
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Barrie12 March 2018
A lot of things have changed within the company. Much focus has been put into customer interactions and employee appreciation. I have personally received valuable mentor-ship to help me grow as a salesman and a person. there is also good support for all employees when it is needed. So many new opportunities have become available, it feels almost like a total overhaul. I'm excited to see where it goes next
Pros
lots of potential
Cons
alot of driving
Sales executive (Former Employee) –  Barrie12 March 2018
Barrier team is one the best team . Sagar helps to keep us motivated, if we are having a bad day he tells , let’s call day off and go for tea or for lunch. I worked under different managers . But he is one of the best manager, friend and a guide. I loved working under him and learned new things . Thanks sagar for your support, because of him today I became manager.
Pros
Free lunch
Bad workplace
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Barrie11 March 2018
I worked there part time. Its the worst place i ever worked for. You get so much rejection because people dont wanna affect their credit score. No commission unless they activate card, if you work 6hour you have to get 6sales to get commission so normally you dont get commission
Cons
Good Firm and amazing management.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON21 February 2018
Working at Kognitive is working with and around creative as well as ambitious people, But I think product that I needed to promote wasn't very well...
Active Job
Field Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON22 August 2016
As Field Marketing Representatives we were always on our feet selling product to new customers outdoors. we had a great team.
Pros
Reimbursed Expenses
Cons
Long hours and long travel time
NEVER work here, you will have your money stolen from you
FIELD MARKETING REP (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON17 November 2014
This was the WORST job in the world. Everyone lies, the hours are horrible, and THEY DON'T PAY YOU WHAT YOU ARE OWED. All of the positive reviews are from people who work at head office, I was told. This company is violating so many labor laws.
Great Career Opportunity
Kognitive Marketing - Corporate Trainer (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON10 June 2014
I have been with Kognitive Marketing for the past 2+ years and I cant even begin to explain the amount of opportunities I've had to further my career in marketing. Over the course of my time here, I've seen drastic changes to excel in making the work/life balance for all employees significantly better across the company as a whole. I've be given the opportunity to work on multiple program's and gain knowledge and experience in the financial industry, not only as a Field Marketing Representative, but also as many mid-level and upper management roles as well. Upward mobility is by far the greatest asset Kognitive has to offer the hard working job seeker.

The company culture is second to none. I have never worked in place where your co-workers are like a second family.

My overall experience so far has been great. The opportunities are there for those who strive for them. I look forward to being a part of this company as we change the way the world sees marketing.
Pros
Travel, Pay, Experience, Opportunity, Culture, Benefits, Staff Socials
Terrible company to work for
Field Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON16 February 2014
This was by far the most unprofessional, and poorly managed company I have every worked for. A typical day would be trying to sell people credit cards. However it took two months for someone to call me back after hiring me to set up training. Everyone in the management sector of this company is young and has no idea what they are doing. The communication within the company is almost non existent. They expect you to travel to different cities even if you have no car and they are almost always changing your schedule at a moment's notice or messing it up. The pay was good but only if they didn't mess it up which they did for me almost every pay check and they promise you activation bonuses for every person that activates their card but the money never comes. The company treats their employees very badly. The hardest part of the job is trying to deal with all the weekly mess ups like schedule and pay while still trying to stay positive and uplifted enough to go to work and deal with angry people who don't want to get a credit card, and being yelled at if you don't get as many people as they want you to, to sign up. The only good thing about this job was my co workers were awesome people which really helped a lot. But I seriously do no recommend that anyone ever work for this company. They do not know what they're doing and it is very poorly managed.
Fun, Professional, and Great Incentives!
Sales Representative / In-Field Coach (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON15 June 2013
Kognitive Marketing has to be one of the best companies ive worked for so far! As a student, i was searching for a job that provides me with enough money to pay for schooling (intuition, books, semester fees...) but fun and challenging enough that i wouldn't get bored of it.

Kognitive Marketing is one of those jobs! The company is nothing like other companies i have dealt with. When i first started i was given proper orientation with all materials needed for my shift, i was provided with in-field training, and even made a couple new friends in "higher" management that not only helped me succeed, but taught me some of their tips and tricks, which in turn were very well appreciated!

Kognitive also does not disappoint. At times there have been problems that occur, but not only are the problems solved as soon as possible, but Kognitive finds every possible solution to accommodate the needs of the Rep.

The company is also very involved in their employees and strive to make them better. Anything from providing coaching sessions, to better my in field sales, to last minute emergency schedule changes. This company will do everything they can to help. The other thing i like is when Kognitive notices hardworking, dedicated, and endeavouring Reps they do not go un-noticed. They will job on potential, and provide great incentives that always make me want to go to work to "reach that goal"

I would have to say the most enjoyable part of Kognitive is how everyone is well connected and feels like a family. They understand your problems and work with you to fix them. Higher management
  more... does not treat you like "low level employees", but rather talks to you with respect, humility, and "puts their-selves in your shoes"

It has been great working with Kognitive Marketing and have never been more proud to work for a extraordinary and respected company, and i look forward to continuing to work for Kognitive.
Pros
Compensation, Scheduling, Money, Breaks, Employees, Management, Hours, Incentives
Productive & great balance of work and life !
EMR (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON23 January 2013
Excellent job with many experiences. Lots to learn and can be challenging but very rewarding !
In Store Credit Card Sales
Event Supervisor/Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON11 August 2012
This company is the worst I have ever worked for before. Management is inexperienced and because of this nothing is ever planned or organized properly. They do not pay their employees fairly and when I was let go they tried to not pay me my last check and they took over a month to pay me. They do not pay most of their employees for vacation or holiday pay and they wrongfully dismiss people all of the time.
Pros
money
Cons
everything else