Kognitive Marketing

• Trust in colleagues
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Overall satisfaction

it was fun but have to work on different store every week to sell mastercard.

Overall it was ok experience. Just dont like doing master card event at different locations every week. Co-workers were nice and sales training was okay as well.

Pros

Co-workers were great. Pay was good

Cons

Moving to different location every week.

Fun Place to work at if you have a good area manager, like I had!

Good Place to work at. Payroll and HR can be a little difficult to deal with, if you need to. But, if you have a good area manager, like I had, life at Kognitive can be a way to smoother.

Wireless sales associate

It was wonderful working with this company. Tha management is amazing. They will provide you flexible working hours. I would strongly recommend this company.

Pros

Great management

Cons

Nothing to say

Productive and supportive environment

One of the best companies i have ever worked with. Challenging but also fun workplace, very flexible shift hours and understanding supervisors. Definitely recommend!

productive and fun work place

Adjust work schedule to be available when needed. Clearly explain new ideas in team meetings and conferences. shows strong time management and orgainzational skills

Productive and fun workplace I really enjoy working there

Productive and fun workplace I really enjoy working there. Ce travail permet de briser la glace et permet d’apprendre énormément sur le terrain. C’est toujours un plaisir de travailler là-bas

Beyond ridiculous

You have to try and sell people a credit card and most people are not interested or already have one. You have to be pushy yet supposedly you can’t be. The “team leader” would literally call u and ask why haven’t you met the quota of like 10 sales. It was one of the worst places I have ever worked. Definitely not worth the commission and $15 per hour.

I worked there years ago nothing amazing

The. Location was too far from my house that’s why I quit but they lied about the job description. I applied for customer service no one told us we would be doing door to doo sales

Pros

Technology at work

Cons

Have to dress professional

Terrible, please do not work here

I have been working for the company for over two weeks. I regret my decision completely. The company expects you to approach customers while they are shopping and convince them to sign up the Canadian tire credit card. This card does not have many positive benefits and quite frankly, not too many people are interested in applying for a credit card through Canadian Tire. Therefore, it is very difficult to make sales. When a sale is not made or “missed”, the managers get very upset. They make you write a paragraph explaining your mistakes and how you can do better. It’s very uncomfortable having to interrupt people while shopping and there are a lot of rude customers who will turn you down. It’s a very difficult job and the pay isn’t worth is. The commission is reality is only a few cents to dollars and the hours are crazy. And when you do struggle, the managers don’t care. There is no additional training or guidance. STAY AWAY

Pros

Cons

Low pay, rude managers, uncomfortable selling tactics

Fast paced sales job.

In order to do this job, you have to be able to accept rejection. Management is very encouraging and supportive, however, the product being a credit card is hard to sell and most people that work here only make a little over minimum wage.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kognitive Marketing?

Pretty much left on your own

The managers left you to do your own work this can be good or bad depending on your preference. Pay was fair, you make as much as you sell, always pushing for more sales.The people you work with vary some can be competitive while others are more collaborative.A few months in most people become sick of the job and quit.

Pros

pay, schedule

Cons

out of touch management

There is room for growth you just have to put the work in it

I love that I can help train other people to succeed the possability of making more money is amazing pre covid the commission's were fantastic I'm not sure if things will be the same going forward

Pros

Winning gift cards during contests

Cons

Must travel the entire niagara region

Okay okay ish

I just know one thing, the team leaders keep changing and at one point i was ready to believe they have more seniors in the company than field reps at the field. Lol.

Pros

You can always expect growth

Cons

You need to be really good at sales, or else this isn't for you

Management issues

Absolute lack of communication between managers and supervisors to employees and their own head office. Supervisor basically does the minimum required and does whatever he feels like. Assuming employees quit for no reason and firing them. Supervisor has no coaching and leadership skills at all. Complete miscommunication between supervisor to management and head office

Cons

Careless supervising and training

Très bonne

C’est une entreprise qui forme les jeunes et qui leurs donnent la chance de travailler et faire de l’argent

Pros

Le salaire

Cons

Je sais pas encore

Easy work relaxing just communicate with people and tried to increase the sale for the company's products.

I love working because its a commission job and its up to you how much you want to make. Management was good and helping. Its has both working in team as working alone so you can learn so much as individually and in group also.

Pros

Bonus, Travelling to different location.

Cons

Sometime its stressful too when targets of sales has not been met.

Great place to work if you can handle objection

I made a lot of money when I was working there. During the summer, I was doing events across Quebec and it wasn't so bad. Although your social life may take a hit, you get the discover the country while making money and new friends. Pressure from the management team is constant

Pros

great commission structure and free meals during even

Cons

long hours, lot of rejection and pressure

Productive, fun to work but also quite challenging at times.

The outcome of the job performance is greatly influenced by ones attitude towards job. Having a positive attitude and a will to achieve the target is important for success. :))

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Bit challenging

Great place to improve your interpersonal skill

Everyday is a new challenge and a new opportunity to experiment the system. Improving your interpersonal skill is vital while performing day to day task. It is definitely great how you get to meet different people and get different perspective towards things from every individual.

Very friendly place to work in and best working culture available to the employers.

I have joined Kognitive Marketing as a Field Marketing representative and I would say it is very nice experience, I got to know many things like how to gather information and customer engagement leads.

Challenging but awesome experience.

Excellent. Good culture. Excellent management. Excellent people. Standing job. Selling credit cards like canadian tire triangle mastercard and canadian tire gas advantage cards

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kognitive Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement