Kognitive Marketing

Kognitive Marketing Employee Reviews

Canada367 reviews
Great place to improve your interpersonal skill
Everyday is a new challenge and a new opportunity to experiment the system. Improving your interpersonal skill is vital while performing day to day task. It is definitely great how you get to meet different people and get different perspective towards things from every individual.
Very friendly place to work in and best working culture available to the employers.
I have joined Kognitive Marketing as a Field Marketing representative and I would say it is very nice experience, I got to know many things like how to gather information and customer engagement leads.
Challenging but awesome experience.
Excellent. Good culture. Excellent management. Excellent people. Standing job. Selling credit cards like canadian tire triangle mastercard and canadian tire gas advantage cards
selling credit card to gas bar attendees
A good job opportunity for those who like a challenge selling credit cards all day at a gas station. There are opportunities to move up if you have a knack for it.
Great company
Start at good, Finish with excellent. If you wana grow fast its the best place for you. Management is Amazing and you can make awesome money. Hard work gets paid off.
It's the best place to work and make good connection and self development place
I have work at kognitive for almost a year and I could say it was the best experience I had . It changed me as a person and made me a professional in sales and confident about what I do
Good experience with a lot of exposure and understand
Overall, I’m blessed to work at Kognitive Marketing with experiencing the Toronto work culture. I got to learn everything related to marketing, training, hiring and some marketing tools.
Need management improved
There is no management between sales and head office. I saw some of the co-workers tell a lie when they sell credit card, they do not say this is a credit card; instead, they say it is a gift card and ask people to fill the application forms. And the sales managers know it but did not say anything. The sales manager does not have an office. The place that we sell credit cards needed an approval letter from the company. My manager does not have that letter; instead, he asks me to go to his friend's gas station to sell.......
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kognitive Marketing?
Good for a part-time gig. A big no for a full-time job.
Worked for a year. My recent manager was not a true leader and killed my passion to produce results hence I switched to a new employer.

Good for a part-time gig. A big no for a full-time job.
Sales
In this company the main aim is to maximise the sales of the product Representative interacts with the customer in the proper manner at the stores....
It was productive as far as sales are concerned but not a fun place
The work started in afternoon and the customers visited store mostly evenings so first two hours were lazy as no customers.
Learned to get more sales in evening after customers visit from there work ending time.

There was no hardest part of the job only the management insisted to work even after hours to get extra sales.

The timings were long but i used to get extra sales so that was enjoyable part.
Pros
The workplace was great
Cons
The hours were long even after given hours of shift
I mean it's a great a stepping stone to bigger and better things.
Not amazing, not the worse. Although I did meet some of the most amazing people I know today through this company. Did a ton of cool pilots and campaigns with some big guys like Loblaw Inc. So overall it's fun if you into the role you're in.
Fun but Hectiv
While working at this company I learnd alot about how to deal with people. But the Management always took advantage of you. They keep every management at a low salary and ask to get in comission.
There is no proper training provided to new comers via ield managers and not even proper kits are given with charger of tablet and printer rolls
The managers are not well trained to train new bees
They use slang words to trainees

There is no prior schedule given to employees

Every single night at 11 you get to know about your next day working hours

Continuously switch your locations

And they indirectly insists you to include every single extra charge for customers who are not so attentive when you fill there application forms for credit cards and so you can make money your self .
Kognitive Marketing has thought me a lot
Kognitive Marketing was a fast-paced job, where sales were the focus of the company. I feel like it took a toll on my mental health and that the workers weren't appreciated enough.
Good start for a sales career
Flexible working hours, various locations available to work. Although there is a sales target, there is no penalty if not achieved. However, there is a commission if the targets are achieved.
Pros
Indirectly teaches communication and sales techniques
Productive, Fun Workplace
Flexibility in time schedule, Great Management Support, Competition within inbuilt team which leads to over all development of everyone.
Company is full of Multi culture people coming from diff. background
The company is productive but at the same time its really diffiult to sell mastercards as most of the customers are having the mastercard being promoted .
productive and fun place to work
Always kept me busy and helped me gain experience. kept developing skills daily to achieve my goal which is becoming better at what i do. I am grateful for the opportunity they have given me.
fun and had work
The job was fine but it requires a lot of motivation because there are a lot of rejections. I believe a better paid is necessary for this type of job because it takes courage to do it.
I developed my communication skills over there while communicating to a lot of customers.
· Delivered fast, friendly and knowledgeable service for routine questions and service complaints.
· Worked at multiple Canadian Tire stores, selling credit cards; convinced 6 clients to get their personal details in 4 hours to sign up; Lifetime: 40 cards registered.
Pros
Flexible with students
Cons
Long shifts and have to approach every customer
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kognitive Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.