Kognitive Marketing Employee Reviews

Fun Working Place with Plenty of career growth opportunity
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 July 2018
I have been working with Kognitive marketing full time for more than a year. I started as sales representative and in a year now I am team lead and now in process training for manager. There is fastest growth in career over here. Its really fun and solid motivating working place with vast opportunity to develop your sales skill. Everyone from the manager, to the fellow employees are very supportive and never let me down in any situation. I learned a lot in this company and still learning. Thanks to all manager and upper management team.

And best thing I learned here is how to face rejection in field and in life.�
Pros
Great compensation, training, coaching and many more......
Cons
No cons from my side
People which big ♥️
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Durham Region, ON16 September 2018
I have had the opportunity of working in many different fields in the pass. Sometimes in different countries. I recently joined Kognitive Marketing and even my thought my tenure to date is short, I would like to say that when compared with all the other jobs I occupied this is one of my best experience. Firstly, I would consider this Company one that is very people oriented. It puts workers FIRST. The managers are very driven by working hand in hand with staff to enable a smooth transition into the organization and continue on a daily base to offer words and actions that would motivate you. If you are willing to work hard they are right there to support you. Further, the benefits are very attractive. Let’s me make it clear there will be ups and downs but you will always have the support to help you over the target lines. Look I was motivated to write the opinion out of honesty and a real admiration for the management of this company. When you read other comments in relation to other agencies. Kognitive Marketing gives hope especially to persons who are experiencing their first exposure to the job market. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I wish to predict that this company will emerge as one of the most “Peoples oriented in Canada”
Pros
Supportive management
Cons
Nil
Fun, Challenges, Earn as much as you can, Learning and Growth opportunities
Event Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON28 May 2018
Kognitive marketing is young company for all working age-groups to explore their talents. The company offers serious learning and earning opportunities. It invests in honing your skills and shows you your growth-chart as well.
The management observes every resource closely and there is no wait period for growth of right person. Earlier you show your talent and commitment toward's organization goals, faster you grow and there is no stopping.
Work culture is more of fun, and new learning everyday.
The hardest part of job is, that when you start enjoying the work, you don't want to let it go.
The most enjoyable part is that you love to help and seek help and everyone enjoys it.
Pros
Unlimited earning opportunities, Professional Growth opportunities, Work-life balance, Supportive management
Cons
If you don't like to grow professionally and earn good money, you wont enjoy here
Work and Life Balance
Sales Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Leader, SK26 November 2018
- Flexible position with very competitive targets.
- Many work hours consists of managing the sales team as well as looking for new potential clients.
-Management is excellent and very leadership oriented.
-Commision and salary
Pros
Commision and Salary
Cons
Hiarchy
Excellent company to start your career with!!
Team Lead/Field marketing rep (Current Employee) –  Durham Region, ON21 July 2018
I have been working with Kognitive Marketing for almost 9 months now. It has been a tremendous experience for me so far being my first job in Canada.
The best part about Kognitive is that the management is very supportive and your hardwork is recognized and appreciated. Sky is the limit for growth in the company...
Pros
Very supportive management and fun work culture.
Cons
Its not for you if you just wanna make minimum wage and not work hard.
Great team culture and career advancement
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON27 July 2018
Kognitive has grown tremendously over the years with a great focus on investing and development of people. There is constant development within the organisation where new ideas are implemented regularily, with a focus on teach out sessions to grow careers. The team culture is second to none; when people that demonstrate their team mentality and show that they are willing to grow, Kognitive invests their time and resources into development.

Even with the diverse backgrounds and locations across the country for all our staff, Kognitive values the team atmosphere to pull the team together through conference calls and in person sessions to show the team culture.
Pros
Investment in people and career advancement
Best company to grow and earn
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON28 August 2018
I am working with kognitive Marketing for the last 2 months as Field Marketing Representative and have to say that it’s the best place to grow your career and also earn good pay.
The hours are flexible and the management is the best.
You feel like a family and the manager is always helpful.
Manager have the ability to bring the best in you and always encourages you to achieve more than what you can.
Overall I have to say that if you want to set your career in sales then this is the best place to work.
Pros
Flexible hours, good income, great management and also great pathway for setting your career
Great place to learn, develop and grow
Field Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 July 2018
A great place to start your career in Marketing. Started as a sales rep and was able to enhance my communication and negotiation skills as well as learn management and coaching skills.
The company provided an amazing platform to grow and i was able to start my management career. Have learnt a lot as a manager and definitely developed individually.
Pros
Growth oppurtunity, great pay, personal development
Cons
Productive and fun place to work !
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON26 August 2018
I am working with the company since last two months .Fast paced. Learned a lot about sales ,Management team was awesome,Work culture was wonderful,Fun working on a great team of people .employees get recognition for work . Training is also provided on regular basis .
Pros
Career advancement
Cons
I don’t see any cons
-Fun Place To Work With.
FMR (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 July 2018
-Fun Place To Work With.

Words are not enough to define how great the work ethics and positive company culture is.
I've been working with Kognitive Marketing for the last 2 years. Each day has been a new adventure and a new learning experience.

My 1st Job in Canada and trust me, it couldn't have been better!

There are a lot of growth and learning opportunities.

Management is very helpful and understanding. Kognitive is the best company to work for if you want to get real-life experience in sales. #Kognitive #ChangingLives
Pros
Rewards, Unlimited Growth & Opportunities.. Sky is the limit, Flexibility
Ultimate Competitive Advantage
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 July 2018
I started with Kognitive 3 yrs ago as a rep coming from an project Management experience in the middle overseas. I have worked in every program and every job from rep to TL then FSM and now as AM. It was a great journey and have done these 5 thing for the 1st time.
1- 1st golf game in my life in one of the biggest golf courses
2- 1st NBA live raptors game followed by watching super ball with the VP and President.
3- 1st baseball live blue jays game
4- 1st big live concert Bruno mars.
All of these were rewards for a certain achievement and appreciation from the VP and president. It is better to have those lovely moments than being rewarded a certain bonus or cash.

At Kognitive, there is a lot of learning. The best learning i gained is to be a leader not a boss.
Pros
Great Culture and a lot of learning
Cons
It might be hard to believe, but there can be disadvantages to being too organized
Great promotion from within and development
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON31 July 2018
Kognitive marketing took me from being a line cook making just above minimum wage to having a leadership role where I'm learning the valuable skills of hiring, scheduling, coaching, and managing all in under a year. Because of the experience I gained with Kognitive I now will always have doors open in the world of sales and have the ability to earn upwards of $50k a year. Management is incredibly easy to deal with and professional while still producing very high results.
Pros
Amazing pay if you're good at sales and flexible hours
Cons
Not for those who aren't willing to work hard for their money
Great all-around job with a fun, positive atmosphere
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 July 2018
Working as a Field Marketing Representative, you get very flexible hours whether you're a student or full-time employee with the potential to make a very decent salary. Kognitive Marketing has allowed me to build a lot of confidence in the way I carry myself, as working directly with a high volume of clients in both French and English puts you in a position to learn new things at any moment. The competitive environment of the team I work with is continually fueled by positivity from all ends, making it an absolute pleasure to be a part of.
Pros
Flexible hours, you choose your breaks
Cons
Requires a strong mindset
An excellent workplace
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB8 July 2018
I have been working with this company since last three months and this was very first job of my career. I learnt lot of good skills and grabbed knowledge about how to work among people patiently and effectively. I was knew to this country and this job helped me a lot to know about people from different cultures, which would not have been possible if I was working in some other job. I almost interact with 100 people in a day and from each one, I gain a new experience. Working with this company, I felt that I learnt many skills about sales, communication and marketing. Moreover, this job provides me an opportunity to earn more as comparison to other workplaces. I felt so lucky to be in this job and looking forward to continue my career in it.
Great place to work. I really enjoy every day that I go to work. I feel that all of the skills that I have been picking up from the internship will be
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Windsor,ON30 July 2018
The perfect place for your first job out of school. Just have to be able to tow the line between that and being a 'professional'. It's a challenge at Kognitive marketing but if you can manage it then you will have success.
Kognitive marketing offers a fun atmosphere with hard work daily. Management is attentive and will answer questions in order to help you succeed. Overall great place to be!
Pros
Happy hours
Cons
Job security
Marketing company taking on financial products of different clients
Financial Representative (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON25 August 2018
Sell and market Canadian Tire credit cards on the field. Learned some difficult and important sales skills, management was decent in terms of helping to learn but not in employee satisfaction. The workplace culture was a respectful one and the hardest part was to turn leads into sales and approaching people which later turned into a good part because you would get commissions if able to turn into a sale.
Great company to learn about sales, marketing and improve your interpersonal skills
Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON22 July 2018
Good job for self-motivated driven people who like to achieve results. Working in sales isn't the easiest thing to do but if you're good at it and try your best it pays off. The team and management are great. Schedules are flexible, you'll have an opportunity to travel and see places. Overall it's a good experience and you'll learn a lot from the company, people and a job itself.
Pros
Team, traveling
Cons
Long hours, some departments at the company don't do their job properly
Competitve Enviroment that Pays Well
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON20 July 2018
Its a very competitive working environment but management has a few hiccups that can be annoying sometimes. Overall it provides opportunities to earn money greater than minimum wage (if you're willing to put in the effort) and to travel as well. Recruiting friends would also make the job that much more fun.
Pros
Flexible hours, lots of opportunity to earn
Cons
last minute shift changes are very common so keep checking your shifts
Excellent job with good work culture
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON22 September 2018
One of the best companies to endavour your career kn. Flexible hours, proper work life balance, great motivators, a perfect start for a new comers, timely payments, weekend parties, 100% improvement chances on your soft skills.
This company is a gold mine. One of the best managers and supportive team to make your career
Productive, personal development, motivating, energetic and quick advancement
Senior Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 June 2018
Being in this company for 9 months. Just love the work environment. It helps me to become better motivated person. Lot of scope of advancement, like other companies they doesn’t presurises you. The managers and team helps each other to ensure your success. Those who complaint about don’t know what else they ask for. It’s a complete company with great work environment, understanding and helpful management, you can earn more than you expected, and quick advancement in the company.
Pros
Good pay, great managers, helpful teams, motivating and good team gatherings :-)
Cons
Your availability to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kognitive Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.