Kognitive Marketing Employee Reviews

Good Work Experience
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON21 April 2019
The company gives as many hours of work as required so its perfect for part time work .
The company pays a good salary which further helps out students as they make money for tuition bills.
Pros
Gives employees as many job hours as required
Cons
Not productive
Best company I have worked in!
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON30 March 2019
A great place to work! Extremely supporting team members and you are always motivated to bring out the best in you at work! Worked under the leadership of Mr.Sobhi Kiblawi and was provided with all the necessities needed to give my best. Would highly recommend working for kognitive!
Productive and fun workplace with excellent training.
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON28 March 2019
Good platform to start up the marketing career. Great Trainers and amazing rewards offered as an appreciation for good work. Flexible hours and fun job.
Pros
Job helps to enhance ones personal skills.
Cons
Nothing much
Awesome Experience
Field Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON22 March 2019
It was comfortable and satisfying working with Kognitive Marketing and they have helped me push my limits positively. Would love to work again with the company.
Fun place to work with great commission structure
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Ontario20 March 2019
Great marketing company with good pay perks.
Management is good in understanding the needs of the employees. Workplace culture is really good and engaging. Constant learning opportunities.
Need more organized approach to strike work-life balance for employees.
Pros
good commission structure
Cons
No work life balance, too much travelling
Perfect place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON3 March 2019
Have been working here from year experienced great things and this is honestly the best job a student can go for , it opens a lot wider horizons for talented folks . Really amazing proud to be part of this company.
Pros
Flexible hours, perfect management, worth it
Cons
Need dedication
Kognitive market in Ottawa
Sales Representative & customers service (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON19 February 2019
Kognitive is the spot you want to be working lots of high paying work in different stores what ever suits you. If you show your dedicated we will help you succeed
Pros
Commission is paid
Cons
Bad hour base pay
Best Marketing Company
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON19 February 2019
Kognitive is very helpful to its employees and provide skills to deal with situations in sales and work towards maximising it's sales. The salary is also given on the given date, not delayed a single time.Apart from this, the people working here are also friendly and helping
Pros
Flexible working hours
Great opportunity!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 February 2019
I love working with this company! I have worked for 3 months and it has given me the best working and life experience ever. The company has a very friendly ambiance and flexible hours. I love working with management and colleagues! They are passionate in what they're doing and everyone is really supportive. It is the best experience for practicing your communication towards clientele, pitching and personality. I would recommend this work to all types of people. Also, a lot of opportunity within the company for everyone who is ready to put in the work and dedication.
finally, it is very motivating financially with all of the commissions and bonuses!
Love this company
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 February 2019
This company is a great place to work. It is filled with people that care about each other and is committed to growth and development of people and leaders. It is a fast paced environment with lots of opportunity to earn if you are driven and they reward great behaviour. The best place I've worked
Pros
Rewards, Development, Leadership
Awsome to work and everyday new challenge.
FMR (Current Employee) –  Sault-Sainte-Marie, ON15 February 2019
if you are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done then it's the best job to do.
Everyday new challenge, meeting new people.
Salary benefits way better than normal.
Environment awesome to work in. Obviously big company so good repo.
Supportive manager all the time and team as well.
Little hard work but nothing is easy.
Flexible hours.
I've learned so much in just few days.
Right place to face challenges everyday.
Bright future as well in this job. It's gonna take u only up not down.
Pros
Awsome benefits, bonuses
Super job
Représentant des ventes (Current Employee) –  Trois-Rivières, QC15 February 2019
Super team work ! Des supers managers qui vous suivent en permanence. Je recommande cette job à beaucoup de gens même ceux qui n'ont pas trop confiance en eux ou qui ont du mal à s'exprimer devant des gens, cela va permettre de surmonter c'est barrières et être très à l'aise !
Pros
Autonomie
Cons
Ventes aléatoires
Great Compagnie to work for.
Salesman (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 February 2019
I worked at Kognitive as a salesman for 8 month. I have learn enormously about sales and management. But I also learned a lot about how human nature/interaction work (when you talk to a hundred person a day, you start to see patterns). I was a very formative and great experience.
Pros
You have a lot of freedom, You can pretty much decide the number of hours you want to work and when you will do it, ex: working 5 days a week 6h 09:00 to 15:00)., The managers are very supportive and always answer rapidly when we have question or emergency., If you are self motivated, this will be for you.
Cons
The job is pretty repetitive. And you work alone most of the time.
Bon équipe de travail,bon environnement
Représentant (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 February 2019
Bon equipe de travail ,bon environnement de travail,beaucoup de nouvelles projets ,les horaires sont flexibles.ca fait maintenant 1 ans que travail pour eux et j’aime beaucoup ca.
Pros
Horaire flexible
Best Sales / Marketing Job ever
Marketing field (Current Employee) –  montreal quebec15 February 2019
That company really helps you to grow personally and financially . The managers are always there to help The whole team is very amazing they create the perfect work atmosphere . The payment methods are perfect . Im very happy to be part of kognitive marketing .
Pros
Good salary
Very interactive job with alot of learning and tension free environment!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 February 2019
Best workplace environment with very understanding and helpful senior colleagues and managers. I love working here as i feel safe and everyday i learn something new. The main benefit of job is that its very interesting and intractive!
I m very happy from kognitive marketing!
Pros
Salary benefits and assurance
Successfull 10 months with kognitive marketing
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 February 2019
Working with this company makes me more efficient. By doing this job i came to know about my inner capabilities. Moreover,i work fr part time bt making good money through sales.
Pros
Movtivation manager, team leaders and team
Best company to learn
field marketing representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON12 February 2019
I have completed about one year in this company.As all know sales have ups and downs.Sometimes I wasn't able to achieve target,it caused pressure but that time my team management motivated me a lot.This job provides good training and coaching which helps both professional as well as personal development.
Pros
good commission, customer service experience
Cons
nothing
The best company for your personal and professional growth.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON12 February 2019
I have been working with the company since 2 months. I have changed drastically on a professional platform. It has enhanced my communication skills. I am indebted to Kognitive for making my career more valuable.
Pros
Flexible schedules, full hours availability
Cons
Performance pressure sometimes.
Best job experience
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON12 February 2019
I have just started working with kognitive and it is a fun experience. The work culture is amazing as everyone at different positions treats everyone equally. There's constant support and appreciation from seniors and experienced employees that encourages to excell in the job.
Pros
Understanding managers, flexible shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kognitive Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.