Kognitive Marketing Employee Reviews

People which big ♥️
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Durham Region, ON16 September 2018
I have had the opportunity of working in many different fields in the pass. Sometimes in different countries. I recently joined Kognitive Marketing and even my thought my tenure to date is short, I would like to say that when compared with all the other jobs I occupied this is one of my best experience. Firstly, I would consider this Company one that is very people oriented. It puts workers FIRST. The managers are very driven by working hand in hand with staff to enable a smooth transition into the organization and continue on a daily base to offer words and actions that would motivate you. If you are willing to work hard they are right there to support you. Further, the benefits are very attractive. Let’s me make it clear there will be ups and downs but you will always have the support to help you over the target lines. Look I was motivated to write the opinion out of honesty and a real admiration for the management of this company. When you read other comments in relation to other agencies. Kognitive Marketing gives hope especially to persons who are experiencing their first exposure to the job market. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I wish to predict that this company will emerge as one of the most “Peoples oriented in Canada”
Pros
Supportive management
Cons
Nil
Great work environment with flexible schedule as well as suppotive management
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Durham Region, ON16 September 2018
The management is very supportive and helpful in every way possible. Also, you can have your own schedules which makes it much easier for tight schedules.
Pros
Flexible Schedule, great pay structure
Cons
Dealing with rejections can sometimes be difficult.
Best Marketing firm to work with
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  North York, ON12 September 2018
Flexible hours, proper work life balance, great motivators, a perfect start for a new comers, timely payments, weekend parties, 100% improvement chances on your soft skills. I have learned so much being with this team and still learning so that I could grow personally and professionally.
This company is a gold mine.
One of the best and motivating companies ever experienced
Field Marketing Representatives (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 September 2018
1) proper work/life balance
2) great exposure for newcomers
3) highly supportive
4) flexible timings
5) 100% growth for an individual in the company
6) build confidence in speaking in front of a huge auidence
Pros
Flexible timings
Best way to excell our career
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 September 2018
Kognitive is a great platform to start your career with. The company has maintained a friendly environment with all the team. Managers, team leaders and the whole team work as a family and the company is reaching it’s zenith, supporting each other in ups and downs. I highly recommend working in this company.
Best marketing company with growth opportunities and great management
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 September 2018
Its a fast growing company which gives chance to employees to grow within the company. The managers are also very understanding and are flexible so you can work as per your own hrs flexibility. Everyone within the company are motivating and encouraging, taking hard working employees to next level, so there are many opportunities to grow along with the company. I'm definitely going to stick around to see how far this can take me.
Also, best part about job is that there are social team outings every month.
Pros
you can aim, set your goal to achieve how much you want to earn every month, your performance determines your pay which is great.
Cons
Long working hrs but helps you earn more.
Productive and great place to learn
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Thornhill, ON31 August 2018
Great place if you want to learn or hone your soft skills. The managers and trainers are very helpful and supportive. When you meet new people you learn that it's not a case of no one formula fits all.
FMR (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 August 2018
Smart people, great learning environment, good salary, different cultures , Great platform for fresh graduates, efforts are rewarded, constant development.
Excellent Platform to work and grow
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON28 August 2018
fast-paced learned a lot about sales and self-motivation and personal growth. Every day is a new experience and there is a lot more to learn and the great place to earn money and experience.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
no cons
Best place to Build your Career
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 August 2018
Working with kognitive marketing is one of the best experiences of my life, learning so much about sales and different ways of approach. Coming in to work was never a drag, I always look forward to seeing what is planned for the day. Very goal oriented, every single day brings in a new goal to achieve.
Pros
Amazing work environment, supportive colleagues
Cons
Nothing as such, everything is top notch
perfect job to make money
FMR (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON28 August 2018
I've been in the company for 4 months now and enjoying every minute of the job . Talking to different customers which gives me good learning and exposure to the market . This is a right platform for any newcommer to start a job with to understand the sales at the ground level.
besides, very flexible timing , the time is scheduled as per our convenience . Very employee oriented company.
Pros
make more money
Cons
not found any yet..
Best company to grow and earn
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON28 August 2018
I am working with kognitive Marketing for the last 2 months as Field Marketing Representative and have to say that it’s the best place to grow your career and also earn good pay.
The hours are flexible and the management is the best.
You feel like a family and the manager is always helpful.
Manager have the ability to bring the best in you and always encourages you to achieve more than what you can.
Overall I have to say that if you want to set your career in sales then this is the best place to work.
Pros
Flexible hours, good income, great management and also great pathway for setting your career
Best company to work for
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON28 August 2018
It feels great to work for a company where not only the managers understand but they listen to suggestions and opinions - Never make you feel like your ideas and unimportant. I am thankful to be part of a company that gives not only the opportunity to grown but endless future growth!
Pros
Challenging, good motivation, good environment
Cons
I'd have to say the only con would be that I didn't join the team years ago
Everyday is a new experience
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON27 August 2018
I have been working in the company from last 2 months and its the perfect place to accelerate yourself for future life goals. No doubt there are challenges everyday but life without challenges, is not a worth.
Pros
Flexiable Hours
Provide many opportunities for personal growth
Field Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON27 August 2018
I've been working at Kognitive for about 2 months and it has been the best place I've worked so far. As an FMR, my job included talking to many customers to promote credit cards. I can honestly say that working here made me a much more confident and an outgoing person. In such a short period, my professional and personal growth has been tremendous. The company culture focuses a lot on motivation and keeping each other strong which is very important since you face rejections from customers frequently. Overall, my working experience has been very positive at Kognitive Marketing.
Productive and fun place to work !
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON26 August 2018
I am working with the company since last two months .Fast paced. Learned a lot about sales ,Management team was awesome,Work culture was wonderful,Fun working on a great team of people .employees get recognition for work . Training is also provided on regular basis .
Pros
Career advancement
Cons
I don’t see any cons
One of the best experiential learning platforms
Feild Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 August 2018
I would say working at Kognitive Marketing is amazing. One of the best working environment i have seen in corporates.
Not to mention, you will find one of the industry's best employee reward system and development programs.
I would highly recommend working for kognitive Marketing.
Best place to earn
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON26 August 2018
I am working here since February. Flexible working hours, work pressure is less and able to make as much as income.In my opinion this company is a best place to work.
Cons
Marketing company taking on financial products of different clients
Financial Representative (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON25 August 2018
Sell and market Canadian Tire credit cards on the field. Learned some difficult and important sales skills, management was decent in terms of helping to learn but not in employee satisfaction. The workplace culture was a respectful one and the hardest part was to turn leads into sales and approaching people which later turned into a good part because you would get commissions if able to turn into a sale.
GTA West Best team & Best Company 😊
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON24 August 2018
It’s been 8 months m working with this company in GTA weat team.. I would say this is the Best place where you can as much as you think or want..

Flexible working hours.

Management is always helpful and always motivates you.

No work pressure.